PDA

View Full Version : French Ligue 1: Olympique Lyon vs PSG (25.02.2012)

almir1977
25th February 2012, 23:06
OLYMPIQUE LYON vs PARIS SAINT GERMAIN 4:4

MATCH HIGHLIGHTS: -

http://videa.hu/videok/sport/lyon-vs-psg-44-highlights-kc5nu3KKrAVk4SoS

XpressGOAL
25th February 2012, 23:19
reserved reserved reserved reserved

cselszky3
25th February 2012, 23:27
OLYMPIQUE LYON vs PARIS SAINT GERMAIN

1st HALF GOALS (3:2) - bad quality, sorry :(

[video=videa;NDlVjyTXIbeziEWm]http://videa.hu/videok/sport/lyon-psg-1st-h.-goals-32-NDlVjyTXIbeziEWm[video]

I think it's disrespect towards the users to open a thread with a "video" like this...
Man can think that your only aim is that we watch your commercial.

Lukas GTR
25th February 2012, 23:27
Reserveeeeeeeeeeeeeed

rafaelbolso
25th February 2012, 23:57
Uy, uy, uy, el Montpellier se ha puesto líder. :D

bruz
26th February 2012, 00:11
I think it's disrespect towards the users to open a thread with a "video" like this...

why? Im glad I could see the goals, before you say it is disrespect you should post a video with goals in better quality.. If you don't, then just keep your words for yourself

mexman
26th February 2012, 00:14
PARTIDAZO !!! 4-4 con gol de último segundo :shock:

almir1977
26th February 2012, 00:14

nothing more disrespectful than posting 7 days old highlights in the middle of the Saturday when there's dozens of fresh games people want to see ;)

cselszky3
26th February 2012, 00:43
why? Im glad I could see the goals, before you say it is disrespect you should post a video with goals in better quality.. If you don't, then just keep your words for yourself
The first video was much worse. If you saw the goals from that video you have excellent eyes... It was a shame to post here.

cselszky3
26th February 2012, 00:51
nothing more disrespectful than posting 7 days old highlights in the middle of the Saturday when there's dozens of fresh games people want to see ;)
I don't think there's a rule about it how old a video can be. Why is it disrespectful if nobody posted a match earlier? It makes the site better if we have videos from other leagues too.
I just ask you not to open a thread with a quality that you had first. Open it an hour later if you have better. Like you changed the first video in the last hours.

almir1977
26th February 2012, 02:39
I don't think there's a rule about it how old a video can be. Why is it disrespectful if nobody posted a match earlier? It makes the site better if we have videos from other leagues too.
I just ask you not to open a thread with a quality that you had first. Open it an hour later if you have better. Like you changed the first video in the last hours.

But you obviously think there is a rule about video quality :)

I'll rather see bad quality goal scored 10 minutes ago than 1020p one one week old as there are huge chances I've already seen it. And especially I don't like to see 20 threads about week old games in the middle of a Saturday when I might look for some fresh game but can't find it because old games and 4th league games posts are occupying 2 pages of highlights threads. And still didn't bother to preach you anything about that or tho the one who fill forum with 4th league games threads.

So, please, don't bother to preach to me too, if you don't like some particular video quality, post better or don't watch it. I'm sure there's enough of people who would rather see the lower quality one now than better quality one in the hour.

Cheers

almir1977
26th February 2012, 02:40

But you obviously think there is a rule about video quality though nobody have seen it :)

I'll rather see bad quality goal scored 10 minutes ago than 1020p one one week old as there are huge chances I've already seen it. And especially I don't like to see 20 threads about week old games in the middle of a Saturday when I might look for some fresh game but can't find it because old games and 4th league games posts are occupying 2 pages of highlights threads. And still didn't bother to preach you anything about that or to the one who fills forum with 4th league games threads though I wonder sometimes - what's next - Sunday league games ?.

So, please, don't bother to preach to me too, if you don't like some particular video quality, post better or don't watch it. I'm sure there's enough of people who would rather see the lower quality one now than better quality one in the hour.

Cheers

cselszky3
26th February 2012, 02:55
But you obviously think there is a rule about video quality :)

I'll rather see bad quality goal scored 10 minutes ago than 1020p one one week old as there are huge chances I've already seen it. And especially I don't like to see 20 threads about week old games in the middle of a Saturday when I might look for some fresh game but can't find it because old games and 4th league games posts are occupying 2 pages of highlights threads. And still didn't bother to preach you anything about that or tho the one who fill forum with 4th league games threads.

Cheers
Unfortunately there's no written rule about it because it's hard to define a video niveau. Formerly these bad ones were deleted by the admin.

Those matches you discommend were not posted by anybody therefore it's rather a good thing if somebody posts them even if they are not fresh. And football means not only the top leagues... What's your problem with for example Eredivisie-vids? Post them earlier if the posting time bothers you...

Of course you can't understand this because your only aim is advertising in videos... So your arguments don't seem to be too honest... It's better to make it clear that you're interested in the most viewers because of advertising therefore I understand your aspect. I'm interested here only in football, nothing else. Therefore it's a pointless conversation between us.

cselszky3
26th February 2012, 03:10
http://rutube.ru/tracks/5358148.html?v=d7535a6bbd901a298c1c4b7969090374
0-1 Guillaume Hoarau 21'
1-1 Bafetimbi Gomis 34'
2-1 Lisandro López 36'
3-1 Michel Bastos 40'
3-2 Nenê (pen.) 45+3'
4-2 Jimmy Briand 57'
4-3 Ceará 73'
4-4 Guillaume Hoarau 90+4'

almir1977
26th February 2012, 03:40
I have absolutely no problem with Eredivise I post it on myself sometimes (can't say that for English League 2 though, it's just called League 2, it's actually country's 4th league as we know and it once today occupied full first page. That's why I've wrote, what's next - SUnday League games, neighborhood futsal ?), but I don't see a point of posting it week later and specially on weekend when people are looking for videos of actual matches.

Anyway, through I find it strange to post old stuff, and specially strange to do it on weekends when some teams from those leagues already played another match (anyone who really cares to see that video have certainly saw it already), I didn't say anything about it cause you obviously don't break any rules with it even if I think you're not doing anything good but actually making it more difficult for people to find games they actually want to find and watch.

So, there's no point for you to talk anything too. It's understood that better quality videos is going to be posted as soon as as they are available so it could bother only "perfectionists" like you.

Anyway, I'll quit this discussion now, I didn't have any reason to explain anything to you in first place.

Cheers

cselszky3
26th February 2012, 04:45
English League 2 is not really interesting, it's right but I never post threads from that league.

"Anyway, through I find it strange to post old stuff, and specially strange to do it on weekends when some teams from those leagues already played another match (anyone who really cares to see that video have certainly saw it already)"

This is the main difference of our point of view. You're interested in only actual matches because of the aim as many people watch your videos as it possible. However it's much more important for me to collect to Rojadirecta as many matches as it possible, to grow the "collection", and the match-time is secondary. I often search here for matches played a few months ago to watch the highlights again and it's a pleasure if I can find them on Rojadirecta. I mainly complement the missing matches which were not posted by anybody. Don't know what is strange about it. Mostly people like this, I got only 1-2 criticism in the last years but much more thanks. It's obvious that an EPL match is watched here by thousands of people while not top league highlights only by hundred but it doesn't bother me, I find it important to concentrate on these leagues too because knowing them extends the "football-mind".
And I do it mainly on weekends because I work during the week, sorry...

You find it strange however I found strange that you don't care about the niveau of what you post just to open a thread first.

almir1977
26th February 2012, 08:13
You're free to do it mate, nobody can't stop it. It's not clever idea to do it on weekends though, but I see you're not taking any points and continuing to fly on your good Samaritian highs :)

No, I'm not worried about niveau, you can always come in 10 days and add something better if I fail to do it :)

Gafa44
26th February 2012, 09:35
Claro que la los fans del Lyon estaran cabreados, pero ha sido un partido excelente para ver! Pura dinamita las delanteras contra defensas y porteros no muy buenos, pero partido muy emocionante!

cselszky3
26th February 2012, 10:21
You're free to do it mate, nobody can't stop it. It's not clever idea to do it on weekends though, but I see you're not taking any points and continuing to fly on your good Samaritian highs :)

No, I'm not worried about niveau, you can always come in 10 days and add something better if I fail to do it :)
You started with a shameful video and to top it all you're speaking in a really haughty way. You knows but I think you unmasked yourself.
Bye.

cselszky3
26th February 2012, 10:29
I apologize to the others for the many comments but I think I had to remark this problem.

Nebukadnezar
27th February 2012, 01:45
0-1 Guillaume Hoarau 21'
1-1 Bafetimbi Gomis 34'
2-1 Lisandro López 36'
3-1 Michel Bastos 40'
3-2 Nenê (pen.) 45+3'
4-2 Jimmy Briand 57'
4-3 Ceará 73'

Hey, big thanks for this great highlight-video :)
awesome match!

greetz

bruz
27th February 2012, 04:12
0-1 Guillaume Hoarau 21'
1-1 Bafetimbi Gomis 34'
2-1 Lisandro López 36'
3-1 Michel Bastos 40'
3-2 Nenê (pen.) 45+3'
4-2 Jimmy Briand 57'
4-3 Ceará 73'

Thanks for the highlights, to both of you...

At the end the discussion is pointless, some people prefer quick highlights and other prefer better quality. I actually prefer both xD. The good thing is that we have both, there is no need to be fighting :)

bruz
27th February 2012, 04:17
OLYMPIQUE LYON vs PARIS SAINT GERMAIN 4:4

MATCH HIGHLIGHTS: -

http://videa.hu/videok/sport/lyon-vs-psg-44-highlights-kc5nu3KKrAVk4SoS

Gracias! (means thanks in spanish), now you know two words :D

bruz
27th February 2012, 04:20
And by the way, anybody knows why Gameiro is not playing? He is by far the best player from PSG in FIFA 12 xD

Alguien sabe por qué Kevin Gameiro no está jugando?? Es por lejos el mejor jugador en el FIFA 12 :P