kehl
9th March 2012, 18:43
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rvb0GVX-zdA
3' [1 - 0] S. Doumbia
75' [1 - 1] I. Semshov

FINAL

magyar
9th March 2012, 19:48
Gran asistencia de Dzsudzsák, a ver si vuelve a ser el del PSV, que desde que esta en Rusia ya no ha vuelto a ser el mismo :cry::cry:

Steeler 1974
9th March 2012, 21:50
Gran asistencia de Dzsudzsák, a ver si vuelve a ser el del PSV, que desde que esta en Rusia ya no ha vuelto a ser el mismo :cry::cry:

Era el mejor del PSV la temporada pasada, y goleador del equipo sin ser delantero... Qué mala decisión irse a perder a Rusia cuando podría estar en la Premier League o en Italia perfectamente.

Steeler 1974
9th March 2012, 21:51
El CSKA con este partido se complica, el Zenit si gana su partido le saca 8 puntos de ventaja.

cselszky3
9th March 2012, 22:40
Era el mejor del PSV la temporada pasada, y goleador del equipo sin ser delantero... Qué mala decisión irse a perder a Rusia cuando podría estar en la Premier League o en Italia perfectamente.

Not so simple. There was no offer from England and Italy for him even if it's strange to hear. PSV wanted to sell him but his expected transfer fee was over 10 M euro and only Anji was willing to pay this price /~14 M/.

cselszky3
9th March 2012, 22:41

magyar
9th March 2012, 22:54
Not so simple. There was no offer from England and Italy for him even if it's strange to hear. PSV wanted to sell him but his expected transfer fee was over 10 M euro and only Anji was willing to pay this price /~14 M/.

I heard he had offers of Villarreal and Juventus, but the principal offer from Italy was from Lazio Rome, but he finally (and PSV) decided they wanted money... I hope next year he's gonna move to Spain, Italy or England because if he remains in Russia he won't progress and what it's worth: he would became an old glory in the national team...

cselszky3
9th March 2012, 23:14
I heard he had offers of Villarreal and Juventus, but the principal offer from Italy was from Lazio Rome, but he finally (and PSV) decided they wanted money... I hope next year he's gonna move to Spain, Italy or England because if he remains in Russia he won't progress and what it's worth: he would became an old glory in the national team...
Many clubs asked about him but - as I know - only Lille (10 M) and Anji (14 M) had official offer. He extended his contract with PSV few months before the expiration because PSV needed money and he was grateful to the Dutch. We can say that it was a wrong decision by Balázs but we don't really know the exact background. No question: he wouldn't have gone to Russian PL if his contract had expired but he would play in Serie A or Bundesliga nowadays.

magyar
9th March 2012, 23:35
Many clubs asked about him but - as I know - only Lille (10 M) and Anji (14 M) had official offer. He extended his contract with PSV few months before the expiration because PSV needed money and he was grateful to the Dutch. We can say that it was a wrong decision by Balázs but we don't really know the exact background. No question: he wouldn't have gone to Russian PL if his contract had expired but he would play in Serie A or Bundesliga nowadays.

Well, I don't know where have he gone, but we can't change the past, and we have to think positively about his transfer to Dynamo Moskva because I think this team is stronger than Anzhi. Hope this team would qualify into Champions League because it's not fair to not see Dzsudzsák at this competition... he deserves it a lot...