PDA

View Full Version : Euro 08 (Calif.): Bulgaria - Belarús 06/06/07

Messi
6th June 2007, 23:16
1:0 Vasiliuk
[flash width=425 height=350 loop=false:979079ef65]http://www.youtube.com/v/TTIvZxgNB-g[/flash:979079ef65]

Créditos: unfamous

jlope
6th June 2007, 23:34
que portero más penoso ¡vaya jugada!

colombia
7th June 2007, 00:27
bulgaria se pone primero del grupo

ganxta2232
7th June 2007, 01:14
Bulgaria SUCKS..AMATEURS
1. Romania
2. Holland..
and Bulgaria will view the 2008 EURO oo TV =))

ganxta2232
7th June 2007, 01:19
[img:220:220:bb942b5fab]http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Photo/competitions/WorldCup/350053_MEDIUMSQUARE.jpg[/img:bb942b5fab]

Glups
7th June 2007, 01:20
Bulgaria SUCKS..AMATEURS
1. Romania
2. Holland..
and Bulgaria will view the 2008 EURO oo TV =))

Uy sí, tiene tanto que envidiarle Bulgaria a Rumanía ... lo llevas claro ...

favorit
7th June 2007, 01:57
Bulgaria - Belarus 2 - 1

Resumenes / Highlights

[flash width=500 height=350 loop=false:3cf7d40913]http://youtube.com/watch?v=PSVp-Q_IHrc[/flash:3cf7d40913]

ganxta2232
7th June 2007, 02:05
Hey..speak english please..so I can understand..or German or Romanian..

ROMANIA is #15 in the FIFA rankings..what is bULGARIA..60? :)))

You must admit..MUTU is a hero.
Recently he has been voted THE BEST PLAYER IN ITALY (in front of Totti, Kaka, or others)..and it is not a joke..u can look it up if u want.

FORZZA ROMANIA
And the Romanian club soccer si way better than the bULGARIAN...(see last Uefa Champions League edition)

holy diver
7th June 2007, 11:06
We are waiting in Sofia, mamaligas! And we will show you wich is the best team! Berbatov is going to full your romanian net! No way Romania to win at Vasil Levski Stadium!
Bulgari, Ünaci!!!!

hasolbaink
7th June 2007, 13:48
vosotros de k kojones vais??? kereis esscribir en español o k??? valla tela. Grande Petrov. x cierto bulgaria es muxisimo mejor ekipo k rumania vamos eske no ay color.

hasolbaink
7th June 2007, 13:51
x cierto, muto pa lo unico k vale es para enzarparse, para ser buen futbolista hace falta ser regular y ese tio es mas irregular k guti.

solojuve
7th June 2007, 15:23
Bulgaria is the better team.
Too bad they have to change the coach during the competition.
By the way : your coach have big nape??? :roll:

coddum
7th June 2007, 17:20
We are waiting in Sofia, mamaligas! And we will show you wich is the best team! Berbatov is going to full your romanian net! No way Romania to win at Vasil Levski Stadium!
Bulgari, Ünaci!!!!

Sorry for not posting in spanish

First things first - learn english before posting:
- "which" not "wich";
- "fill" not full";
- "will win" not "to win".
4 sentences and three mistakes - not bad, you're improving, my retarded southern neighbour.

Second - berbatov, petrov and the other bitchass players you're so proud of ain't got shit compared to ours. Wait for us, we'll be comming.

Third and last - next year make sure you'll have good sattelite reception in your shitty villages: your northern neighbours will be in Switzerland and Austria (you'll be at home, sorry (or not...)).

Fuck all y'all kastravetzky mothafuckaz. Don't bother speaking in the future, u're lame, fuck off.

CaniRumano01
7th June 2007, 17:22
Rumania ni tiene q ganar en Bulgaria para clasificarse. Somos lideres del grupo, por encima de Holanda por diferencia de goles. Los que lo llevan claro son los bulgaros, no basta con nombres, hace falta un equipo para jugar la eurocopa.
Nos vemos en Suiza/Austria españoles xD

CaniRumano01
7th June 2007, 17:24
HAHAHA pe bulgari o sai facem pilafi frate!

ganxta2232
8th June 2007, 03:37
Asa este...
CE sa vb cu astia..saracii bulgari..=))
FORZZA ROMANIA

ganxta2232
8th June 2007, 03:42
kastravetski de bulgari =))))))))))))))))

holy diver
12th June 2007, 14:16
Bulgari, Ünaci!!!!

Sorry for not posting in spanish

First things first - learn english before posting:
- "which" not "wich";
- "fill" not full";
- "will win" not "to win".
4 sentences and three mistakes - not bad, you're improving, my retarded southern neighbour.

Second - berbatov, petrov and the other bitchass players you're so proud of ain't got shit compared to ours. Wait for us, we'll be comming.

Third and last - next year make sure you'll have good sattelite reception in your shitty villages: your northern neighbours will be in Switzerland and Austria (you'll be at home, sorry (or not...)).

Fuck all y'all kastravetzky mothafuckaz. Don't bother speaking in the future, u're lame, fuck off.

Wow, Fella! Respect to your perfect Oxford Dictionary Based English, BUT!!!!
When I was watching Sattelite TV in 1987, you had only TV Romania 1 which was broadcasted 8 hours per day!?????!!
In 1997 when I was in Oradea and B.Felix there was the same ancient situation!
Where are you going, mamaligas? Nowhere! That is the right answer!
Check my English out, now - words, marks, grammar!
I am waiting for your reply! And if you are going to visit the clash in Sofia(I do not hope)just send me an e-mail. I will support you in attending the match!!!