PDA

View Full Version : Champions League 2nd qual. r.: Shakhter Karagandy (Kaz) - BATE Borisov (Blr) 23/07/13

cselszky3
23rd July 2013, 18:20
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3bMsong0F4
Sergei Krivets (BATE) (pen.) http://www.uefa.com/imgml/icons/event/goals_W.gif 68'
1-0 Igor Zenkovich 82'

Aggregate: Shakhter Karagandy - BATE Borisov 2-0

cselszky3
23rd July 2013, 18:46
Well, game over for BATE in 2013. It's a huge surprise that they couldn't go through against the Kazakh team. The worst international result for them in the last 9 years.

kehl
23rd July 2013, 19:35
Well, game over for BATE in 2013. It's a huge surprise that they couldn't go through against the Kazakh team. The worst international result for them in the last 9 years.
And Krivets missed a penalty for BATE! Incredible!

LeVicMac
23rd July 2013, 22:04
Well I think we should speak more about Shakhter's feat, and not just about BATE. I mean, it's shocking that BATE Borisov is out in the 2nd Knockout Stage, but the brightside is that these low-level teams are starting to compete... Shakhter, Sheriff...

cselszky3
24th July 2013, 00:03
Well I think we should speak more about Shakhter's feat, and not just about BATE. I mean, it's shocking that BATE Borisov is out in the 2nd Knockout Stage, but the brightside is that these low-level teams are starting to compete... Shakhter, Sheriff...

Absolutely. If we look at the Kazakh teams:
1. CL: Karagandy went through to the 3rd round. They will play against Skėnderbeu (Albania), so they have a really good chance for the playoff which could mean minimum the Europa League group stage for them.
2. EL: Irtysh Pavlodar went through against Levski in the first round of the EL. Aktobe also went through to the 2nd round of EL. Both of them have a chance for the 3rd round.
Only one of the Kazakh teams (Astana) is out of the EL.

LeVicMac
27th July 2013, 21:11
Absolutely. If we look at the Kazakh teams:
1. CL: Karagandy went through to the 3rd round. They will play against Skėnderbeu (Albania), so they have a really good chance for the playoff which could mean minimum the Europa League group stage for them.
2. EL: Irtysh Pavlodar went through against Levski in the first round of the EL. Aktobe also went through to the 2nd round of EL. Both of them have a chance for the 3rd round.
Only one of the Kazakh teams (Astana) is out of the EL.

I agree with you.

I'm from Venezuela, and when I talk about these teams nobody knows them. It's a great chance for them to rise in Europe, just like APOEL Nicosia did.

By the way, I bet that Shakhter Karagandy will beat Skenderbeu and will face the Playoff Stage.