PDA

View Full Version : Copa Sudamericana: Sao Paolo(Bra) - Boca Jrs.(Arg) 26/Sep/07

superaguilas
27th September 2007, 06:12
[flash width=425 height=350 loop=false:6e49fac4c1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9E0jBsbpig[/flash:6e49fac4c1]

[flash width=400 height=316 loop=false:6e49fac4c1]http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/6ekCSXO7uw1hdlEZD[/flash:6e49fac4c1]

chilangon
27th September 2007, 06:54
adios al ultimo campeon. mi pronostico fue certero.

superaguilas
27th September 2007, 07:15
No Chilangon,el campeon aun sigue vivo,el Pachuca. :D

chilangon
27th September 2007, 07:25
No Chilangon,el campeon aun sigue vivo,el Pachuca. :D
jajaja ke wey, me he confundido con la libertadores. tienes razon sigue vivo pero ya como kiera esta en terapia intensiva. 8)
aun asi mi pronostico fue ke sao paulo los iba a eliminar.

piratasches
27th September 2007, 07:31
Boca Jrs tried of its proper poison. Its traditional perforated game and with to delay to restitute the ball of nothing it advanced ahead of the bravery of the brazilian teams of the São Paulo. Now, it is to wait so that the River Plate obtains to surpass to the Botafogo.

chilangon
27th September 2007, 07:40
Boca Jrs tried of its proper poison. Its traditional perforated game and with to delay to restitute the ball of nothing it advanced ahead of the bravery of the brazilian teams of the São Paulo. Now, it is to wait so that the River Plate obtains to surpass to the Botafogo.
im agree with you. today, boca didnt show anything in the field. neither gracian nor ledesma could make something in the offensive game of boca. tomorrow, i think river plate its going to win the game.

superaguilas
27th September 2007, 07:43
se aprovechan de mi nobleza :(

chilangon
27th September 2007, 07:44
se aprovechan de mi nobleza :(
jeje pk?

Killroy
27th September 2007, 10:00
Un mexicano hablando de futbol ?...juaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

claudio fernando ocampo
27th September 2007, 12:35
VOLVE RIQUELME "SOLO PODES JUGAR EN BOCA" pecho frio .VAMOS MILLO ESTA NOCHE DEJAMOS AFUERA AL BOTAFOGO

Darkusanagi
27th September 2007, 15:44
ahi boquita, sin roman eres nada...

piratasches
27th September 2007, 16:44
im agree with you. today, boca didnt show anything in the field. neither gracian nor ledesma could make something in the offensive game of boca. tomorrow, i think river plate its going to win the game.

Yes, Ledesma very badly and Gracián very badly substituted, for it not to be playing, it well were badly, but it is that the offensive option if showed maken a mistake.

With relation to the River Plate, I think that the season for "millionarios" she is total lost. It is the last possibility of the teams of the Monumental one in trying to gain something in this semester.

Seannyboy
27th September 2007, 18:36
Entiendo que escriba en inglés alguien que sea su idioma, pero no veo al "escocés" de wa (wenos aires) muy lejos del nivel de primaria.Y si realmente fuese su idioma-k no lo es-!andate a la escuela,flako!Cómo se puede estructurar así! :cry: "with relation to the river plate" por d10s!

entiendo que le avergüence decir en público que apoya a "the" river plate,es ciertamente algo para esconder.Al menos tiene dignidad..pero salir con el ingles como nativo bananero es casi patológico.

Che,Conozco un profesor de inglés excelente y económico.....y visto como está el patio, un psiquiatra post freudiano...

(Si Milton levantara la cabeza!)

blueteam
28th September 2007, 04:15
que lastima que boca haya quedado fuera de esta competicion,
el gol de visitante de saopaulo fue determinante

Raul2k7
28th September 2007, 05:51
Entiendo que escriba en inglés alguien que sea su idioma, pero no veo al "escocés" de wa (wenos aires) muy lejos del nivel de primaria.Y si realmente fuese su idioma-k no lo es-!andate a la escuela,flako!Cómo se puede estructurar así! :cry: "with relation to the river plate" por d10s!

entiendo que le avergüence decir en público que apoya a "the" river plate,es ciertamente algo para esconder.Al menos tiene dignidad..pero salir con el ingles como nativo bananero es casi patológico.

Che,Conozco un profesor de inglés excelente y económico.....y visto como está el patio, un psiquiatra post freudiano...

jakjakjakjakajkjakjkaa!!!

I'm agree with you. I'm studying english pedagogy, and what I read here, is totally a shame. If that guy thinks that he seems like an english speaker, he must to be really insane.

chilangon
28th September 2007, 05:58

jejeje lo malo eske nunca sabes si te dicen la vdd. kien sabe si sera escoces o no. ya por si las "flies" le conteste en ingles pa ke no se sienta fuera de lugar. 8)

Dexter1980
28th September 2007, 06:06
Lastima que Boca ha salido de la sudamericana, que pena de verdad pero creo que hace falta mas webos para ganar un partido asi

piratasches
28th September 2007, 16:12
Seannyboy,

I am not Scottish, I am immigrant here in the United States of America. But already I liveed in Inverness, Scotland. My English still can be weak, however, always I try to improve it. You understand Portuguese, if to understand, you will be able to talk in the language of Pelé, Zico, Sócrates, Raí, Rogério Ceni and etc. Thanks.

A last thing, because it will be that all adept xeneize, is nervous, when its team loses - it lost in the ball, the tactics and the violence.

Marquinhos82
28th September 2007, 23:26
jajajajajajajajajajaja

Don´t worry piratasches, you must undertand... here, everybody speaks Spanish, and I don´t think that xeneize boy speaks for disturb you... in Spain and South America people is very uninhibited... we are differents!

Seannyboy
29th September 2007, 13:28
For sure that was not aimed to annoy anyone. I just realized English is not your native tongue, so it was very shocking -and somehow funny- to me that you preferred to use that way instead of your native tongue. (Portuguese, Italian or Spanish, which could be much more easily understood here for everybody) and i do believe you can manage some of those ones better than English, regarding the skills you showed. It would also be more confortable for you and for all readers. I hope you did not find my words upsetting, which was far from my target and intention.
That was all.
Thanks for words.