PDA

View Full Version : Amistoso: PAOK Saloniki (Gre) - CSKA Sofia (Bul) 18/08/08

kehl
19th August 2008, 20:21
[flash width=425 height=350 loop=false:9abc4c0219]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ifxfo6rdROI[/flash:9abc4c0219]

52' 1-0 Pantelis Konstantinidis [PAOK Saloniki]

holy diver
20th August 2008, 11:39
That game was the PAOK official presentation for the new campaign. The statistic figures show that CSKA have 8 shots, PAOK 6. And as an additional info - CSKA played without 7 first-choice players and with 3 new players which are passing through a test period. A very good performance of the Bulgarian club. Very useful friendly game for our team.
Come on you REDS!
Only CSKA Sofia! KZL

dimitraros
20th August 2008, 16:09
That game was the PAOK official presentation for the new campaign. The statistic figures show that CSKA have 8 shots, PAOK 6. And as an additional info - CSKA played without 7 first-choice players and with 3 new players which are passing through a test period. A very good performance of the Bulgarian club. Very useful friendly game for our team.
Come on you REDS!
Only CSKA Sofia! KZL

Holly Diver what are you talking about??

I am a PAOK fan and we played with our 2nd team...

The official presentation was two weeks ago against Udinese (3-1) and since then we played one more friendly against Lazio. If you played without 7 players we played without our 1st team!

Chalkias, Contreras, Pablo Garcia, Balafas, Iliadis, Vieirinha, Muslimovic are few of the players that where missing due to international call-ups.

I think that you should be unsatisfied from the fact that you couldn't win our 2nd team.

Efferalgan
20th August 2008, 16:10
Paok is the against for matches

dimitraros
20th August 2008, 16:26

Sorry, i can not understand you

Vicent_sfc
20th August 2008, 17:14

En Spanish bjj :P

holy diver
20th August 2008, 23:57
Come on you REDS!
Only CSKA Sofia! KZL

The official presentation was two weeks ago against Udinese (3-1) and since then we played one more friendly against Lazio. If you played without 7 players we played without our 1st team!

Chalkias, Contreras, Pablo Garcia, Balafas, Iliadis, Vieirinha, Muslimovic are few of the players that where missing due to international call-ups.

I think that you should be unsatisfied from the fact that you couldn't win our 2nd team.

OK, Fella!
I am not familiar with your team. But I was watching on the pitch your stars Conceicao, Bakayoko and Veron. Kotev, Ivanov,Marquinhos,Todorov, Yordanov, Yanchev, Nastic were the missing core players and Boller, Kurtisi and Gunnlaugsson were the new ones for us. Regarding to the presentation issue - bulgarian media claimed that match is your presentation before the season. I am not trying to provide fake info, cuz that's the info we had in Bulgaria.
All the best to you and your team PAOK! 8)

dimitraros
21st August 2008, 16:32
Come on you REDS!
Only CSKA Sofia! KZL

OK, Fella!
I am not familiar with your team. But I was watching on the pitch your stars Conceicao, Bakayoko and Veron. Kotev, Ivanov,Marquinhos,Todorov, Yordanov, Yanchev, Nastic were the missing core players and Boller, Kurtisi and Gunnlaugsson were the new ones for us. Regarding to the presentation issue - bulgarian media claimed that match is your presentation before the season. I am not trying to provide fake info, cuz that's the info we had in Bulgaria.
All the best to you and your team PAOK! 8)

Ok mate, we all know how media show things sometimes.

Good luck to your team too :D