PDA

View Full Version : Europa League / Dinamo (ROU) - Slovan Liberec (CZE)

stelistul07
21st August 2009, 02:10
0-1 Liska (min 5)

[flash:959a460606]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVaFaOArAeM[/flash:959a460606]

0-2 Blazek (min 84)

[flash:959a460606]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ACq6kJoNw0[/flash:959a460606]

Dinamo's supporters entering the ground

[flash:959a460606]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2f0dBGktem0[/flash:959a460606]

FINAL SCORE: 2 - 0

DINAMO_ULTRAS
21st August 2009, 03:34
NU SUPORTERII SUNT VINOVATI, ci CONDUCEREA care in ultimii 15 ani si-a batut joc inexplicabil de DINAMO, s-a ales prafu de noi, de jucatori de tot..\

ULTIMII 2 ani au pus CAPAC. Jucatorii poate ca atat au putut (ciudat cand vezi ca Vaslui invinge echipe cu nume AEk Athena, si nu se face de rusine cu echipe ca Liberec)

SUspendarea e inevitabila, dar macar nu ne facem de ras in urmatorii ani cu echipe gen NEc, elfsborg.

rooney1000
21st August 2009, 12:15
Pai aia sunt suporteri? yo credeam ca sa fii suporter inseamna sa sustii echipa si la bine si la greu.Astia sunt HULIGANI care ar trebui scosi afara dupa stadion.O fi conducerea de vina dar si HULIGANII astia au vina lor...pai cum frate sa intri dupa fiecare meci ( ca sa mai intamplat) pe teren...esti suparat pe echipa nu mai veni la meciuri...numai in Romania vezi asa ceva...Sper sa ii suspende pe Dinamo vreo 4,5 ani din Europa,ca si asa ne-au facut destul de ras.

molinajj
21st August 2009, 12:25
Dura derrota del Dinamo. Y ademas, de yapa, seguramente lo suspenderan de las copas europeas, por los incidentes en el campo de juego. Lamentable.

BlueFighter
21st August 2009, 14:30
menuda la que se lio ya casi al final aunque no entiendo cual fue el motivo del todo, me temo que la Uefa le va a dar duro al Dinamo

vecihiucanturk
22nd August 2009, 04:27
pathetic holigans, pathetic team

DINAMO_ULTRAS
22nd August 2009, 07:09
pathetic holigans, pathetic team

YOu know what,

GO FUCK YOURSELF!

vecihiucanturk
22nd August 2009, 07:23
says the poor gipsy from the monkey republic.

instead of attacking, cursing and shittin around, try to be more humane, or at least human-like.

vecihiucanturk
22nd August 2009, 07:25
and for god sake, try to learn to play football. some average czech team easily bote you up.

MICGROSTH
22nd August 2009, 14:17
este es el dinamo de kiev??gracias por el resumen

coddum
22nd August 2009, 23:04

instead of attacking, cursing and shittin around, try to be more humane, or at least human-like.

I'm not a Dinamo fan, not even close, but I can assure you that we're not gipsy, nor we live in a monkey republic. These stereotypes are dull and annoying for any man with a little decency. Try not to judge the majority taking into consideration the actions of a (very small) minority. What I'm saying it's not nationalism, it's just common sense.
By the way, one of my previous posts was a response to a bulgarian fan and it wasn't a nice one. I'm sorry for what I wrote back then and every time I post a comment on rojadirecta's forum I try not to offence anyone. It's a football forum, not a cursing one, and I appreciate the comments posted by the spanish or south american members especially for the respect they show towards the others.
It's easy to hate or despise, it's much harder to stay objective and show respect.

DINAMO_ULTRAS
23rd August 2009, 01:44
and for god sake, try to learn to play football. some average czech team easily bote you up.

JUst keep it as we agreed before,

just go fuck yourself. and when you hae anything to asy about football, any reliable knowledge speak.

Untill then, tell your mom not to use that red lipstick cuz my dick is turning into a rainbow.

DINAMO_ULTRAS
23rd August 2009, 01:46
and speak english. "bote" does not exist. INCULTULE

vecihiucanturk
23rd August 2009, 03:15
look my last post to you, maybe i can educate a fuckin gypsy:

v1: beat
v2: bote
v3: beaten

could someone translate this gypsy english: [and when you hae anything to asy about football, any reliable knowledge speak]

fuckin 3rd world homo

wojichek
23rd August 2009, 07:32

you sound like you're from the bottom of the trash can yourself... or from turkey, which is the same thing..

by the way, nobody uses "bote".. it's beat beat beaten.
go fuck your ugly turkish mother, loser.

DINAMO_ULTRAS
23rd August 2009, 08:55
"Bote" e mata mah.

Ia sa vedem daca intelegi limba lu eminescu fara google transaltor, mai avort spotan.

WHatever happened to your sister last night,
remains valid.