View Full Version : Amistoso: Denmark - Senegal 27/05/10

kehl
28th May 2010, 00:49
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_ZJrV2v-GM
27' 1-0 Christian Poulsen [Denmark]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPFFZvqPH_c
90'+2' 2-0 Thomas Enevoldsen [Denmark]

FINAL

http://www.soccers.fr/uploads/av-57247.gif http://www.soccers.fr/uploads/av-20404.gif

Borussia Dortmund
CENTENARY

mausanfo
28th May 2010, 00:51
man and the goals for south africa colombia did you have it?

cachexriver
28th May 2010, 01:23
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuCCy0koW0k

cselszky3
28th May 2010, 01:24
The Danish team seems to be really strong.

cachexriver
28th May 2010, 01:27
The Danish team seems to be really strong.

Above that is strong, he touches an accessible group to be able to advance to eighth of end.

cselszky3
28th May 2010, 01:39
Above that is strong, he touches an accessible group to be able to advance to eighth of end.
Yes. I know them, we were in the same group of the World Cup qualifiers, Denmark surprisingly won the group before Portugal and Sweden.

cachexriver
28th May 2010, 01:44
Yes. I know them, we were in the same group of the World Cup qualifiers, Denmark surprisingly won the group before Portugal and Sweden.

With mas reason at the time, at first not deberia to there be problems to happen from round. Sera a good world glass for many equipments with not so much potential.

Hisham86
28th May 2010, 01:48
necesito el video de la lesión de Kjaer simon, alguien me puede ayudar?

cnoton
28th May 2010, 04:32
With mas reason at the time, at first not deberia to there be problems to happen from round. Sera a good world glass for many equipments with not so much potential.

Che Cache: No uses los traductores de google que haces el loco jeje. En buena y con respeto ;)

gorymeraz
28th May 2010, 06:17
Che Cache: No uses los traductores de google que haces el loco jeje. En buena y con respeto ;)

jajaja que pinche risa me dio jajajaj usando el traductor google, que bueno que yo si soy bilingue jajjajaja jajajaj que risa jajaja todo mal escrito, pero lo raro es que no se dio cuenta de que habia palabras en español en la disque traduccion jajajaj

dizcousido
28th May 2010, 06:26
Todavía juega Tomasson, increíble... Pareja en la delantera de Bendtner, supongo...

cachexriver
28th May 2010, 14:44
jajaja que pinche risa me dio jajajaj usando el traductor google, que bueno que yo si soy bilingue jajjajaja jajajaj que risa jajaja todo mal escrito, pero lo raro es que no se dio cuenta de que habia palabras en español en la disque traduccion jajajaj

che nabo, no domino muy bien el ingles, algunas palabras mando fruta y las mando. avisame si keres agregame al msn y chateamos para q veas hasta donde llega mi ingles.

cselszky3
28th May 2010, 15:42
:lol:

Yes, you're right. I don't really understand this sentence of Cache: "With mas reason at the time, at first not deberia to there be problems to happen from round. Sera a good world glass for many equipments with not so much potential." :D

I've translated your words with the google translator from Spanish to Hungarian, this way I mostly understand your sentences. But the google translator is not really good to translate our words from the mother language to a foreign language. For example my original sentences are the following (with google translator from Hungarian to Spanish): "El equipo danés parece muy fuerte...
Sí, ya sé que eran del mismo grupo durante la clasificación para el Mundial. Dinamarca ganó sorpresa del grupo, Portugal y Suecia antes."

Is this understandable in Spanish? :)

cachexriver
28th May 2010, 23:46
Then you answer but I usually understand?

yeradito
29th May 2010, 00:37
¿Alguna de estas selecciones juega el mundial? No recuerdo ahora.

cachexriver
29th May 2010, 00:54
Si , Dinamarca.

redwine
29th May 2010, 01:08
:lol:

Yes, you're right. I don't really understand this sentence of Cache: "With mas reason at the time, at first not deberia to there be problems to happen from round. Sera a good world glass for many equipments with not so much potential." :D

I've translated your words with the google translator from Spanish to Hungarian, this way I mostly understand your sentences. But the google translator is not really good to translate our words from the mother language to a foreign language. For example my original sentences are the following (with google translator from Hungarian to Spanish): "El equipo danés parece muy fuerte...
Sí, ya sé que eran del mismo grupo durante la clasificación para el Mundial. Dinamarca ganó sorpresa del grupo, Portugal y Suecia antes."

Is this understandable in Spanish? :)

Yes......... :)

bruz
29th May 2010, 01:58
compadre cache un consejo, para que el traductor te las traduzca, tienes que ponerles tilde, por eso no te tradujo deberÍa, por ejemplo ;)

cachexriver
29th May 2010, 04:58
compadre cache un consejo, para que el traductor te las traduzca, tienes que ponerles tilde, por eso no te tradujo deberÍa, por ejemplo ;)

gracias x el consejo. de todas manera usaria para el Aleman,frances y portugues ... en el ingles trato de defenderme lo mismo que en el italiano,.

hugo milla
29th May 2010, 16:52
por lo que veo los foreros son la mayoria bilingues,jaja