Page 585 of 587 FirstFirst ... 85485535575583584585586587 LastLast
Results 5,841 to 5,850 of 5863

Thread: SERIE A ITALIANA - Hilo Oficial -

Banned Principiante
    Thanks

Junior Member Principiante
    Thanks

Livorno lazio

Hi can you upload the match from tooday Italian serie A at 15.00 Livorno Lazio??
    please i'm waiting for it i didn't know the score!!!
    Thankyou!!

Thanks

As A Tactic Fail Kaka Fail Too

Away to Almeria on Sunday, Mourinho in Cheap Soccer Jersey first card instead of Benzema. Although Mourinho has said that Kaka is a striker, but after playing the Brazilians or midfield partner and zil, compared to Mary Dumas C. Luo and distribution of left and right. The game did not help to not less than Almeria Real Madrid won, was criticized after the game naturally. The good statistics said. "Kaka played 53 minutes to go, Real Madrid do not contribute to the front, and helps Barn Benzema equalized after playing" The Real Madrid lacks center, Mourinho has tried to be introduced species when playing in the center. As the Portuguese press would say after the game, was injured in Higuain, Benzema Vacation consecutive appearances, while the back cover of the cards also have to adjust their status to play regardless of the tactical center of course. C. Luo and Dima home when the left and right wing dominated by Liberia, attacking midfielder Kaka zil in National Soccer Jersey any guard beside him. Injuries of more than six months after the first card they feel are missing, so the Real Madrid "not before" the exercise is not uniform. The main shortcomings of the performance of the old road, often blocked, once the C. Luo and Mary Dima Xiecha the road, zil and Kaka did not give them enough room space. The first 15 minutes, Jose Mourinho, had to return to the old 4231: Luo C in the center front, right Kaka Dumas left Liberia; zil is in the middle as the ball task. The piece was created scoring chances: the first 41 minutes, before Kaka goes left, C fire I restricted to the left rib cage left Almeria goalkeeper Diego Alves Goa denied by the legs.
    A game is not perfect, players need to get good results in the flexible use in the game can not play defense before he lost the other two marked target can break the wing to roll back quickly. But again, because there is a center of "tight" the other midfielder, Almera is easy to move on after the defense side. Real Madrid in the first 45 minutes of possession time is actually lower in Almeria; Mourinho just 53 minutes to Benzema with the Inter Milan Jerseys Soccer replaced Kaka, no tactics before the trial ended in a hasty announcement. Under normal circumstances, no address, just play the Group B Mourinho plans, like today and get Higuain, Benzema winter holidays, not in place under the new center was used. The problem is that Real Madrid has to bite the club in the league, can not give up the King's Cup, the Champions League knockout Jiqiangkaida also the duration of the test Mourinho in Inter Milan Jersey yet united front tactics? Do not test, so there will be panic caused by the fans after the match with Almeria, a journalist at a press conference and even afraid to ask, "4 points of Barca Real Madrid has come to mean the league is no hopeude.

Thanks

Choose A Fifa 15 Coin Generator Wisely

FIFA is one of the most popular video games all over the world. It is available in various different platforms from PC to mobile to PlayStation. Some people consider playing the game of FIFA as an addiction. To satisfy the gamers all around the world, the developers in EA SPORTS lab work really hard and come with new versions of FIFA each and every year. It is a widely acceptable fact that the quality of this game is improving exponentially each and every year. Moreover, the use of the original names and images of the famous footballers gives the extra dimension to this game. FIFA 14 was released few months back and it became popular among the gamers as usual. Now, the gamers from the whole world are waiting for the new FIFA 15 version, which will be released later in some point of this year.

FIFA Ultimate Team is one section of this game, which most of the FIFA addicts loves and play for. Here, you can create your dream team with all your favorite footballers. For example, you can make Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi play for your team. But you need to generate the coins and use them wisely to create your dream team and play with them. Here are few tips regarding them

If you are seeking some extra coins compared to what you have done, you may opt for some FIFA 14 coin generator program available online. You just need to run the scripts as mentioned. It is expected that the FIFA 15 coin generator programs will be available online, when it the game will come into the market.

While opting for a coin generator program, you need to take some extra bit of caution. Make sure that the script is not vulnerable for the security of your computer. So it is very much essential that you download or copy such scripts only from some reputable website. Check the user comments before downloading the script.

There are loads of FIFA 14 hack techniques available online too. Those hacks are actually used as the cheat codes and you can beat your opponents easily by using those. Not only that, you can display some fabulous football tricks by using them. But, it would be better to be honest. FIFA 15 hacks are expected to display the football skill levels of some different world. Are you ready for them?

Thanks
    http://www.sportsprognoz.com - OVER 100 000 + Sport Experts arround un mondo in vendita le loro previsioni di sport
    Il miglior servizio per la vendita o l'acquisto di consigli scommesse. + Forks Scommesse GRATIS.

http://www.sportsprognoz.com - OVER 100 000 + Sport Experts arround a world sale their sports predictions
    Best service for selling or buying betting tips. + FREE Betting Forks.

Thanks

Question

i cant use this link http://www.rojadirecta.me/goto/tv.vikingo.me/p/i2.html

Why?

i dont understand how i can use sopcast whit this link

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by minico View Post
    i cant use this link http://www.rojadirecta.me/goto/tv.vikingo.me/p/i2.html

Why?

i dont understand how i can use sopcast whit this link
    Ok i found for the next time sorry for the disturb

Banned Principiante
    Thanks
    The three bears had been having some trouble recently and had ended up in family court. Mama and Papa bear were splitting up, and baby bear had to decide who he was going to live with. So, the judge wanted to talk to baby bear to see what he thought about living with either of his parents. When he asked baby bear about living with his father, baby bear said "No, I can't live with Papa bear, he beats me terribly."

Thanks

serie a

Ciao ragazzi, volevo chiedervi un parere sullo streaming... ma a voi piace vedere partite con audio e video di scarsa qualità, che magari si bloccano sempre le immagini e spesso con il commento non in italiano? Non dico che voglio lo streaming gratis in hd, ci mancherebbe, dico solo che a volte se vedo una partita in streaming che non si vede e non si sente tanto bene non è la stessa cosa.... speriamo che le pay tv vogliano abbassare i prezzi, in modo che tutti possiamo gustarci le partite in tv che si vedono e sentono bene con buona qualità audio e video.. nel frattempo w lo streaming gratis del calcio e w rojadirecta!

Thanks
    Y el Milan 6º