Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tutorial L!VE bwin

Administrator Amateur Rojadirecta's Avatar
    Thanks

Tutorial L!VE bwin

Clica aquí para ir a bwin y registrarte / Click here to go to bwin and register

L!VE bwin require registro gratuito en bwin. Accediendo como usuario registrado y clicando en el evento dentro de L!VE bwin, la opción de video aparece a la derecha de la opción de audio aprox. 5 min antes del comienzo
    L!VE bwin requieres free registration at bwin. The video option appears near the audio option aprox. 5 min. before the start (remember to log in)

1. Ir a bwin.com y registrarse
    Go to to bwin and register

2. Una vez confirmado el registro por e-mail, ir a la portada de Rojadirecta y clicar en el enlace a L!VE bwin que lleva a la sección adecuada en bwin.
    Once the registration is confirmed by mail, go to the index on Rojadirecta and click on the link to L!VE bwin. It will take you to the section that you need to enter.

3. Conectarse como usuario de bwin, introduciendo el nombre de usuario y contraseña de la cuenta nueva arriba a la derecha.
    At the top right corner login as bwin user with your new usarname and password

4. En el lado izquierdo aparecerá un listado de eventos que están en juego o a punto de comenzar, clica en el evento que te interesa (no aparecerá en el listado hasta cerca del comienzo).
    You will see a list with many sport events that are in play or about to start. Clic on the event you want to watch (it won't appear until close to the beginning)

5. Ahora en la parte superior izquierda te aparecerá, unos 2 minutos antes del pitido inicial, unos botones para controlar la retransmision de audio y la de video. Clica en el botón de play.
    Now in the top left corner it will appear, around 2 min left to the start of the match, some audio and video controls. Clic on the play button.

6. Si quieres aumentar el tamaño de la imagen puedes utilizar Magnifier. Esta aplicación te permitirá seleccionar un area de la pantalla a agrandar. Clica aquí o aquí para descargar Magnifier.
    If you want to maximize the image, you can use Magnifier. This application will allow you to choose an area and maximize it. Clic here or here to download Magnifier

Recuerda que es absolutamente gratis, que puedes apostar en vivo en los eventos que tienen video y que tienes completa información en Rojadirecta de los eventos que se emitirán
    Remember: It is absolutely free, you can bet LIVE! on the events with video and you have complete information here at Rojadirecta for the events that will be broadcasted

Senior Member Amateur
    Thanks
    Info for people in Italy, Portugal or Germany who want to watch matches on bwin

If you are in Italy, Portugal or Germany go to rojadirecta's homepage and click on the links near L!VE bwin that are underlined with the corresponding abbreviation of your country (PT, IT, DE). After that go directly to the step 5 of the guide above.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quien esté en Italia, Portugal o Alemania tiene que ir a la portada de rojadirecta y clicar al lado de LIVE bwin en las siglas del país en el que está (PT, IT, DE) y después saltar directamente al paso 5 de la pequeña guía que hay encima de este mensaje.

Thanks

Solution does not work for Germany (anymore?)

Hello there, i just read the post wich was created years ago and found out it wont work for me. You told about another solution wich could work. Can you please tell ??

Thx

Senior Member Amateur
    Thanks
    Why do you think this post was created years ago? It was created around 3 hours ago.

Links has been updated, try it now and please tell me if now is working or not.

Thanks
    Heartfelt thanks guys. I am an Italian man and yesterday I have seen the italian match Messina vs Milan on bwin.

Senior Member Profesional favorit's Avatar
    Thanks

Ampliar el video de Bwin / How to make the screen bigger !!!

Cristal Mágico / Magical Glass: ( como puedes ampliar el video de Bwin / How to make the screen bigger of Bwin )

Download / Descargar

Usted sólo puede usar el Cristal Mágico para mirarlo más grande el video de Bwin, poner el setings como escrito en el primer poste, luego comenzar el cristal mágico, poner el mostrar/ocultar de ello sobre Numlock 5, presionar numlock 5, esto lo resaltará y pondrá sobre la pequeña ventana. Presione numlock 5 otra vez para aplazarlo.

You can only use Magical glass to watch it bigger yet, put the setings as written in first post, then start magical glass, put the show/hide of it on Numlock 5, press numlock 5, it will show up and put it over the small window. Press numlock 5 again to put it off.

Start it --> right mouse on the little icon --> Settings ---> show/hide --> assign to Numlock 5

Best regards from Romania

Mensaje moderado: La foto adjuntada incumple norma 6

Thanks
    i am italian...
    the bwin link doesn't work
    please can you post the other way
    gerry3bis

Thanks
    im sorry, my fault. Well, i will see if i can check today on 2.Bundesliga on 18:00. I will give you feedback

Thanks
    Wonderfull, with the new link it works for me . I used the Germany Link and could watch the game of Bremen against Aachen live. Thank you for your good work

Thanks
    In Italy bwin.com has been closed by authority.
    Anyone knows another way to watch SS Lazio vs Fiorentina today?
    Thank you