Thread: RUGBY - Amlin Challenge Cup 2012 Quarterfinals: London Wasps vs. Biarritz 07-04-2012

Share |
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,774 Times in 7,338 Posts

RUGBY - Amlin Challenge Cup 2012 Quarterfinals: London Wasps vs. Biarritz 07-04-2012

Amlin Challenge Cup 2012, Quarterfinals: London Wasps vs. Biarritz [1200 kbps], 4-07-2012, courtesy of SPORTSNET WORLD. Links below:

Commentary: English
    File Format: WMV
    Resolution: 944 X 600
    Total Size: 912.06 MB

1st Half:

http://adf.ly/7AIGg

2nd Half:

http://adf.ly/7AJwF

Enjoy Everyone!!!

Wigan
    Last edited by wigan88; 7th April 2012 at 15:33.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wigan88 For This Useful Post:

anderliza (8th April 2012), biarrot (7th April 2012), jaume Alorda (8th April 2012), kalimatias (15th April 2012), kfphil (7th April 2012), matbcn (7th April 2012), ok rick (7th April 2012)

Junior Member Principiante
    Thanks
    Hi WIGAN88, first thanks a lot for your passion for rugby (like me!) and for your efforts to quickly put in the Rugby ROJADIRECTA forum the most interesting matches. The problem for me is that I never reach to catch your videos, it's a big frustration. That is due to the broser you use: "adf.ly", I live Mexico and apparently the access to this browser is not possible from here. I always receive a blank page when I try to connect there. And then my question is if you may use a different one? As for example "mediafire.com" or "hotfile.com" work really very good? Again thank you.

Thanks
    Thanked 62,774 Times in 7,338 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bopb View Post
    Hi WIGAN88, first thanks a lot for your passion for rugby (like me!) and for your efforts to quickly put in the Rugby ROJADIRECTA forum the most interesting matches. The problem for me is that I never reach to catch your videos, it's a big frustration. That is due to the broser you use: "adf.ly", I live Mexico and apparently the access to this browser is not possible from here. I always receive a blank page when I try to connect there. And then my question is if you may use a different one? As for example "mediafire.com" or "hotfile.com" work really very good? Again thank you.
    Hi Bop. Adfly is simply a link shortener, and not a File Host. All you have to do is click on the Adfly link, go up to the right hand corner of the page & click on "Skip Ad", and that will take you right to the Fileswap download page where you can download the file.

Wigan

Junior Member Principiante
    Thanks
    SUPER WOW, it works!