Thread: Hungría Borsodi Liga: BFC Siofok - Debrecen 03/08/07

Share |
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,225 Times in 1,015 Posts

Hungría Borsodi Liga: BFC Siofok - Debrecen 03/08/07

[flash width=425 height=350 loop=false:7a46c7b00a]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7DN_io8GXg[/flash:7a46c7b00a]

19' 1-0 Vilmos Melczer [BFC Siofok]

35' 1-1 Gergely Rudolf [Debrecen]

Thanks
    Hola a todos.

Una pregunta para los entendidos, donde se pueden ver los partidos de la liga húngara, existe alguna cadena que los pueda transmitir? Se puede ver alguno por RojaDirecta?

Creo que es una liga muy interesante y con un nivel y sobre todo de juego muy alto, además la afición es muy caliente y los derbis de Budapest de los mejores de Europa. Por favor si alguien me informa le estaría muy agradecido.

Muchas gracias.

Senior Member Balón de oro cselszky3's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,951 Times in 1,618 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vircenguetorix
    Hola a todos.

Una pregunta para los entendidos, donde se pueden ver los partidos de la liga húngara, existe alguna cadena que los pueda transmitir? Se puede ver alguno por RojaDirecta?

Creo que es una liga muy interesante y con un nivel y sobre todo de juego muy alto, además la afición es muy caliente y los derbis de Budapest de los mejores de Europa. Por favor si alguien me informa le estaría muy agradecido.

Muchas gracias.
    In English, German or Hungarian please. I can't speak Spanish.

Thanks
    Hello friend, excuses not to speak Hungarian.

I am a fan of the soccer of Hungary and wanted to know where the parties of the Borsodi can be seen.

Thanks

Senior Member Balón de oro cselszky3's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,951 Times in 1,618 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vircenguetorix
    Hello friend, excuses not to speak Hungarian.

I am a fan of the soccer of Hungary and wanted to know where the parties of the Borsodi can be seen.

Thanks
    Every Friday (except for those weeks when there is a national team match) at 7 PM (CET) you can watch online one match here:www.dunatv.hu, click on "Duna élő". Élő means live. For example there'll be on 17th August MTK-Debrecen match. (MTK was the second last year, Debrecen is the champion.)

If you don't manage to do this, go to www.*****.eu and usually you can find there on every Friday the direct link to the match.

There are two other Borsodi matches every weekend (one on Saturday and one on Monday) on Hungarian Sport TV, but unfortunately you can watch these only on the TV (satellite) because Sport TV has no stream... :(

Finally, you can find some match summaries here: http://stream.forumsdot.com/borsodi-liga-vt40.html

That's all what I can offer you. Good luck!