Thread: Regarding new streamers

Senior Member Amateur tuttosportweb's Avatar
    Thanks

Regarding new streamers

hello Dear Mods and admin,
    I have a suggestion.when a new streamer comes to this forum and share his streaming links or site, I suggest that before adding his links on the main page, firstly it must be verified that he is the real streamer and not somebody who steal other streams and embed them on his page to attract viewers, and secondly that only verified streamers who post their schedules in the forum, must have priority on other streamers.

thank you mods and admin
    Last edited by tuttosportweb; 23rd August 2014 at 14:25.

Senior Member Amateur tuttosportweb's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello Admin,
    I have some suggestions. You must review your way for indexing channels on the main page
    - It is useless to index only for 1 game, 1 streamer with 4 - 5 channels. 2 channels are enough, 1 for NO P2P or 1 for P2P. In this way,this will avoid people to have same stream with different bitrates. You must give the possibility to everyone to be indexed
    - It is not normal that there are some streamers who participate in the forum every day and they are not indexed. I don't mean that you must index them immediately but if you see that they followed all rules and have their own stream, why not to index them?
    - Priority must be forum.At the moment the forum is very weak and some streamers give up.
    You, mods or anyone else can create a daily topic (programmacion, streams) every day like you did before. I know that it is hard work but it is useful.
    - There are some games that don't have a streamer on the main page (rojadirecta.es) and in the forum there is a link for that game. It is not normal.All links in the forum must be in the main page.
    - The NBA Season is coming soon and if you don't have many streamers for NBA, it will be a disaster. hmmm, i think so!

So, please review your methods

Thank you and don't get it bad. It is my opinion

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola Admin
    Tengo algunas sugerencias. Usted debe revisar su forma de canales de indexación de la página principal
    - Es inútil índice sólo para 1 juego, 1 streamer con 4 - 5 canales. 2 canales son suficientes, 1 para NO P2P o 1 para P2P. De esta manera, esto evitará que la gente tenga la misma secuencia con diferentes bitrates. Usted debe dar la posibilidad a todos de ser indexada
    - No es normal que hay algunas streamer que participan en el foro todos los días y no se indexan. No quiero decir que también los tendrá que indexarlos de inmediato, pero si ves que siguieron todas las reglas y tienen su propia corriente, ¿por qué no indexar?
    - La prioridad debe ser forum.At el momento en que el foro es muy débil y algunas streamer renunciar.
    Usted, mods o cualquier otra persona puede crear un tema cotidiano (programmacion, streams) todos los días como lo hacía antes. Sé que es un trabajo duro pero es útil.
    - Hay algunos juegos que no cuentan con una canales en la página principal (rojadirecta.es) y en el foro hay un enlace para ese juego, No es normal. All canales en el foro deben estar en la página principal.
    - La temporada de la NBA es muy pronto y si usted no tiene muchas streamer de la NBA, será un desastre. hmmm, creo que sí!

Así que, por favor, revise sus métodos

Gracias y no lo entiendo mal. Es mi opinión
    Last edited by tuttosportweb; 11th October 2014 at 02:17.