Page 50 of 60 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: NO SPOILERS: No comentar los partidos en este subforo + NORMAS/RULES Subforo + Info

Share |
    Senior Member Balón de oro
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,764 Times in 7,608 Posts
    I think the 90 mins rule is for cappers...every capper wants to keep their posts in front..some for oboom revenue, some for adf.ly/adfoc/bc.vc revenue, and there only 10 spots in the 1st page, it is nasty for crappy stream posters like lizhengxiang and Lukas GTR to reserve so many posts in 1st page, leaving others no spot in the 1st page

it does not matter how many versions they post, it's all crap.

so if they want to post multiple versions of crap (no matter English or Arabic, lol), make all their craps in one post.

and then, what is worse, people even waste the spot in 1st page by posting "post #x #x #x is done"

If one capper can only make one post spot in 1st page, i don't think there are more than 10 cappers on roja, so if all cappers have a post spot in 1st page, there is no damn need to reply "post #x done" to bump the thread, because everything is on the same page, visitors are not stupidly blind..they know what versions to choose to download...no need to waste time quoting posts, unless some special cases where there are too many options in 2nd page.

and for some cases, where the thread has only 2 or 3 options, the 2nd post is next to 1st post, the 3rd post is next to 2nd post, why it is needed to quote posts??? it's just a waste of time...because people are not stupid..they don't just click to a thread and only view the 1st page..they know how to browse and read other posts in 1st page.

pure comments post should be deleted and not allowed unless special case like reporting link issue, etc.

and for Toni_Perolo, keep complaining about my nfl threads...you are NOT even a capper of NFL games at all, i do my hard work and spend my time, you know what i want, and I know what you want..everybody knows what I want, and everybody knows what you want..you have been silly active at least 15 hours per day, 7 days a week, 30 days a month..what do you want to do...I am wondering if you need the adf.ly/bc.vc cents badly just to buy food, if yes, I can donate you 10 bucks. no offense, but good luck to your health..

you steal the torrents from russian tracker and try to make some cents off other's work and I am the real capper provding the serivce and spend my time..and you complain about my links? you want fair? try to spend the fucking time and cap NFL games yourself and I will be fair with you.

@meliosolo

I feel bad for you man, because you have to give up your enjoyment from UEFA Champions Leguage games and listen to 8 games from radio just to identify if the game ends or not..

when the post is made, nobody is damn sure that if the post is made EXACTLY after the game ends..it could be one minute or 30s earlier, but who cares that much, does that matter...

and it would be pretty tiring to monitor threads in this way..you have to be active when the games are playing...so it's not a good idea at all.

I think you can create threads first and then let those cappers play..cappers have to post after a certain time that you set, for example, a game starts at 18:45 GMT, and cappers can only post it at 20:35 GMT, that's 1h 50 mins duration of the game. I think 90MIN game ends after 1h 50 mins, so whoever posts it before 20:35 GMT in this case, the post will be deleted.

examples:

Capper A: post it at 20:34 GMT, invalid
    Capper B: post it at 20:35 GMT, valid
    Capper C: post it at 20:36 GMT, valid

to be sure that the post won't be deleted, it is best to wait until 20:35 GMT and make the post..and trust me, no capper will be pushed to 2nd page, you will get at least a 5th spot in the 1st page, not bad at all.

and whoever wants to risk their posts of being deleted, they can try to post at 20:34:50, lol, we should use the site clock as standard.

it's pretty easy to manage..you can just create a thread with index info and then state it clearly in red color that any post before 20:35 GMT will be deleted.

so you can enjoy watching any games you want after creating those threads and then..i don't think any stupid cappers will post before 20:35 GMT, because if they did, they will instead lost their chance of getting a good spot.

I recommend that you do the same for 10 EPL games per round..just create the thread one hour or two before the game starts, and state the allowed time to make posts. and you are all free now, and then come back see which stupid capper violate the rules you set.

it's all about being serious to run this site, and I believe I am capable of applying for the moderator position based on my contribution over the years (I might talk to the admin about it), and I love roja forum, good UI, and not too much limit on file host used by cappers, unlike other stupid forums that limit every single filehost with affiliate program, which discourages good cappers to post.

so, meliosolo please think about my suggestion and talk to the admin and it will be much easier to manage for you.

Thanks!
    Last edited by kclayman; 19th September 2014 at 11:10.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kclayman For This Useful Post:

GaLaTaMaN (20th September 2014)

Senior Member Profesional danayalop's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,978 Times in 757 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kclayman View Post
    I think the 90 mins rule is for cappers...every capper wants to keep their posts in front..some for oboom revenue, some for adf.ly/adfoc/bc.vc revenue, and there only 10 spots in the 1st page, it is nasty for crappy stream posters like lizhengxiang and Lukas GTR to reserve so many posts in 1st page, leaving others no spot in the 1st page

it does not matter how many versions they post, it's all crap.

so if they want to post multiple versions of crap (no matter English or Arabic, lol), make all their craps in one post.

and then, what is worse, people even waste the spot in 1st page by posting "post #x #x #x is done"

If one capper can only make one post spot in 1st page, i don't think there are more than 10 cappers on roja, so if all cappers have a post spot in 1st page, there is no damn need to reply "post #x done" to bump the thread, because everything is on the same page, visitors are not stupidly blind..they know what versions to choose to download...no need to waste time quoting posts, unless some special cases where there are too many options in 2nd page.

and for some cases, where the thread has only 2 or 3 options, the 2nd post is next to 1st post, the 3rd post is next to 2nd post, why it is needed to quote posts??? it's just a waste of time...because people are not stupid..they don't just click to a thread and only view the 1st page..they know how to browse and read other posts in 1st page.

pure comments post should be deleted and not allowed unless special case like reporting link issue, etc.

and for Toni_Perolo, keep complaining about my nfl threads...you are NOT even a capper of NFL games at all, i do my hard work and spend my time, you know what i want, and I know what you want..everybody knows what I want, and everybody knows what you want..you have been silly active at least 15 hours per day, 7 days a week, 30 days a month..what do you want to do...I am wondering if you need the adf.ly/bc.vc cents badly just to buy food, if yes, I can donate you 10 bucks. no offense, but good luck to your health..

you steal the torrents from russian tracker and try to make some cents off other's work and I am the real capper provding the serivce and spend my time..and you complain about my links? you want fair? try to spend the fucking time and cap NFL games yourself and I will be fair with you.

@meliosolo

I feel bad for you man, because you have to give up your enjoyment from UEFA Champions Leguage games and listen to 8 games from radio just to identify if the game ends or not..

when the post is made, nobody is damn sure that if the post is made EXACTLY after the game ends..it could be one minute or 30s earlier, but who cares that much, does that matter...

and it would be pretty tiring to monitor threads in this way..you have to be active when the games are playing...so it's not a good idea at all.

I think you can create threads first and then let those cappers play..cappers have to post after a certain time that you set, for example, a game starts at 18:45 GMT, and cappers can only post it at 20:35 GMT, that's 1h 50 mins duration of the game. I think 90MIN game ends after 1h 50 mins, so whoever posts it before 20:35 GMT in this case, the post will be deleted.

examples:

Capper A: post it at 20:34 GMT, invalid
    Capper B: post it at 20:35 GMT, valid
    Capper C: post it at 20:36 GMT, valid

to be sure that the post won't be deleted, it is best to wait until 20:35 GMT and make the post..and trust me, no capper will be pushed to 2nd page, you will get at least a 5th spot in the 1st page, not bad at all.

and whoever wants to risk their posts of being deleted, they can try to post at 20:34:50, lol, we should use the site clock as standard.

it's pretty easy to manage..you can just create a thread with index info and then state it clearly in red color that any post before 20:35 GMT will be deleted.

so you can enjoy watching any games you want after creating those threads and then..i don't think any stupid cappers will post before 20:35 GMT, because if they did, they will instead lost their chance of getting a good spot.

I recommend that you do the same for 10 EPL games per round..just create the thread one hour or two before the game starts, and state the allowed time to make posts. and you are all free now, and then come back see which stupid capper violate the rules you set.

it's all about being serious to run this site, and I believe I am capable of applying for the moderator position based on my contribution over the years (I might talk to the admin about it), and I love roja forum, good UI, and not too much limit on file host used by cappers, unlike other stupid forums that limit every single filehost with affiliate program, which discourages good cappers to post.

so, meliosolo please think about my suggestion and talk to the admin and it will be much easier to manage for you.

Thanks!
    Finally a head comes up with an interesting idea. +1

Por fin a alguien se le ocurre una idea interesante. Otra cosa a tener en cuenta por la administracion, por que en vez de aparecer 10 mensajes de forma predeterminada en cada pagina, no aparecen 15 o 20? Cada uno puede poner en su cuenta los que le parezca, pero si todos vemos 20 mensajes por pagina, hay mas sitio para competiciones con muchos aportes
    Last edited by danayalop; 19th September 2014 at 12:10.
    Si quieres contactar conmigo via twitter, @danayalop Todas mis subidas, ahora "organizadas" en una carpeta, clic AQUI

Debido a lo lentas que son las subidas a lolabits, los archivos seran partidos en 400mb para optimizar la subida

Recuerda que darle al boton Gracias cuesta mucho menos que hacer las subidas

Senior Member Profesional Toni_Perolo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,030 Times in 3,173 Posts
    Amigo clayman .. COmo veo que entiendes el castellano perfectamente te lo dejaré claro .. Aqui tambien hay GRANDISIMOS rippers que se ciñen a las normas .. No porque tus seas quien te de la gana, puedes hacer lo que te de la gana ..

2 .. Campeon, mirate mis aportes de SOCCER (Entiendes?) a ver si se los robo a los ruso .. Mas bien los rusos gracias a mis subidas del FIBA WORLD CUP 2014 empezaron a grabar del canal del cual grababa yo ...

Asi que campeon, menos tonterias y mas CUMPLIR LAS NORMAS ..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Toni_Perolo View Post
    Amigo clayman .. COmo veo que entiendes el castellano perfectamente te lo dejaré claro .. Aqui tambien hay GRANDISIMOS rippers que se ciñen a las normas .. No porque tus seas quien te de la gana, puedes hacer lo que te de la gana ..

2 .. Campeon, mirate mis aportes de SOCCER (Entiendes?) a ver si se los robo a los ruso .. Mas bien los rusos gracias a mis subidas del FIBA WORLD CUP 2014 empezaron a grabar del canal del cual grababa yo ...

Asi que campeon, menos tonterias y mas CUMPLIR LAS NORMAS ..
    Un poco de calma que no estamos aqui para esto. Cada uno es libre de grabar de donde quiera (o pueda) y de subir lo que le de la gana, en los servidores que le parezca y en los idiomas que mas le guste.

Aqui se trata de no tener que estar 10 minutos actualizando la pagina para que tu mensaje aparezca entre los 10 pimeros
    Si quieres contactar conmigo via twitter, @danayalop Todas mis subidas, ahora "organizadas" en una carpeta, clic AQUI

Debido a lo lentas que son las subidas a lolabits, los archivos seran partidos en 400mb para optimizar la subida

Senior Member Balón de oro
    Thanks
    Thanked 119,439 Times in 46,577 Posts
    Speaking of following the rules, there's someone that is constantly posting repeated content and doesn't care, I'm talking about mokotronk. Besides him, no one is doing that.

meliosolo, you said before that all the posts he posted before the end of the Champions League matches have been deleted, and you said that rules are for everyone. Just to give you some examples, he posted the VK links for the majority of NFL week 2 games, and because of that I didn't posted the same thing. Today I posted the VK links at 1.44pm (gmt) and he posted the same content at 6.06pm (gmt). If some of you guys remember, during the last NBA season, he was always posting torrents that other users had already posted before. I really don't know what's the point of posting repeated content, he does not follow the rules. In a case like this, why don't his posts are deleted?
    How to download from: CLICKNUPLOAD https://i.imgur.com/bRDjmYe.png

How to download from: DAILYUPLOADS https://i.imgur.com/Gt0yP9k.png

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lone Tiger For This Useful Post:

Toni_Perolo (20th September 2014)

Senior Member Profesional Toni_Perolo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,030 Times in 3,173 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by danayalop View Post
    Un poco de calma que no estamos aqui para esto. Cada uno es libre de grabar de donde quiera (o pueda) y de subir lo que le de la gana, en los servidores que le parezca y en los idiomas que mas le guste.

Aqui se trata de no tener que estar 10 minutos actualizando la pagina para que tu mensaje aparezca entre los 10 pimeros
    Me parece muy bien que se esté para lo que sea ... Pero aquí creo que NADIE es mas que NADIE! Y sinceramente, que me digan que solo robo de los rusos me molesta y mucho .. Mas que nada por que no es verdad ...

y 2) Las normas estan para todos .. y los post se deben de crear un link por lo menos .....

Thanks
    Thanked 9,179 Times in 3,656 Posts
    Aqui ya estamos yéndonos a otros foros, porque Reborn4HD (Kclayman por estos foros) es el autor original en no pocos aportes que estan en aquel tracker ruso tan majo que usamos todos de vez en cuando, camuflados bastantes de las veces con los nombres de otros usuarios como rippers.
    Register Free Or Buy A Premium Account On 1fichier HERE. Just 30€ per year.
    Registrate Gratis O Compra una Cuenta Premium de 1fichier AQUI. Sólamente 30€ al año.

Avoid all advertising without Ad-Blocker. More info Here: http://j.gs/EK18 Works in all devices.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Toni_Perolo View Post
    Luego decimos que los posts no se actualizan

http://forum.rojadirecta.es/showthre...ion-20-09-2014
    En ningun sitio dice que haya que tenerlos actualizados 1h y 56 minutos despues de crearlos

Como dijo kclayman, la gente sabe lo que tiene que descargar, no hace falta ponerle los mensajes en el primer post

Thanks
    Thanked 14,469 Times in 5,401 Posts
    Os estais tomando esto por el tema personal, y sinceramente creo que os estais pasando ya de quejicas.

En lo que pueda estar yo pendiente, como el partido del Arsenal de hoy (que lo estaba viendo y estaba refrescando la página) podré vigilar que se cumpla la norma del minuto 90; con el partido del Depor - Real Madrid ha pasado un tanto de lo mismo, si lo estoy escuchando por la radio y se que no se ha llegado al minuto 90, lo borro. Pero yo no soy Dios y no puedo estar pendiente de todo a todas horas, y aquí ya entra la responsabilidad de cada uno de cumplir las normas o sufrir las consecuencias.

Toni, si en un hilo hay varias páginas con aportes, lo normal es que se actualice la primera página con todos los aportes, pero si sólo hay una y hay varios mensajes de agradecimiento me parecería excesivo tener que estar haciendo doble trabajo. Creo que esto (que es sólo un comentario y no una norma) es bastante fácil de ver y cumplir.

Ahora que cada uno haga lo que quiera. Y por cierto, los debates mejor aquí y no en los hilos de los partidos, por favor.