Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: SOBRE enlaces "SOLO PREMIUM"/ ABOUT "ONLY PREMIUM" links

Share |
    Banned Amateur
    Thanks
    How long will we endure to download to inclouddrive because it uses the uploaded or most popular rapidgator should force who uploads

Senior Member Amateur
    Thanks
    Pues........ ahí va mi SUPERagradecimiento a "Lone Tiger", enlaces torrent, super rápidos, con calidades excelentes, sin cuentas Premium, etc. gracias a él se pueden ver los partidos de Rugby más importantes del mundo.

Eskerrik asko, Lone Tiger.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to osaki For This Useful Post:

afshin87 (4th February 2017), fullmatch (23rd September 2018), Lone Tiger (23rd July 2016), Manukau (9th March 2017), raphael01 (14th December 2016), SPYDER25 (20th September 2016)

Thanks
    I agree with the notion that cappers/uploaders should be compensated, via premium links.

My problem is that I've looked, once, at what seemed to be the most commonly used file-sharing site (uploaded, at the time), and then purchased a 2-year premium account… only for the majority of cappers/uploaders to have switched to a different site (InCloudDrive), leaving me stuck with my present account.

I understand that there are reasons for this sort of thing, but the worry becomes not knowing if history will repeat itself, and, if I buy another account, I won't just find myself out of luck, again. Easy enough to say, "just pay month-to-month," but that's not always possible; some need the discount you get when you pay for 6 months or a year, upfront, to be able to afford the service, at all.

So, is it possible to get on the same page and have one file-sharing site that cappers/uploaders TRY to use (not a must)? Also, are there any assurances that, whatever site is chosen as the PRIMARY (not the ONLY) file-sharing site for cappers/uploaders, won't be abandoned any time soon?

For the moment, I can only download from uploaded.net, fast free links or torrents… though, I still will sometimes thank the cappers/uploaders for their time, even if I can't afford to download their content (via "Thanks" button). I just don't want to be burned again, and it's hard for me to gauge where best to invest my money on this.

Cheers.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to J-Que For This Useful Post:

LilWiz (23rd February 2017)

Senior Member Profesional nikitis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Usually releasers use something specific for their releases. For example, I use only rapidgator. It is more convenient track the number of downloads and interest in certain matches and competitions. And of course, it brings a a couple dozen cents. Other releasers also have favorite hosting. You can simply become attached to certain Capper So convenient.
    and

Senior Member Profesional nikitis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Question for those who want free and high-speed links to matches.

Nazovaite least one free and fast hosting, which would be just as easy to use and to upload the video on it.

torrent - requires continued support from the author, which is absolutely unnecessary. (Lonetiger simply steal torrent-files with a large Russian forum, it does not create these files and does not support their distribute).

mega - it is impossible to slow upload.

I have no more options. Your word, free-users)
    and

Member Principiante
    Thanks
    Todos unos sinvergüenzas.

Banned Amateur
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pedrucci View Post
    Todos unos sinvergüenzas.
    Y la madre concha que los recontraparió. Si Tulio levantase la cabeza y mirase rojadirecta zidane (el que sube partidos), el del nick chino y otros estarían ya bajo tierra. Creo que va siendo hora de llamarlo ya.

PD: nikitis pollatis go to the shit at other forum with your fucking premium links.
    Last edited by lediakhov10; 12th September 2016 at 15:57.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lediakhov10 For This Useful Post:

Giovannibulgari (29th November 2016), rockerazo (31st October 2016), vivaldi1967 (18th February 2017)

Senior Member Amateur Giovannibulgari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mega upload is perfect for free links, no maintenance required

upload is fast with an account, its not slow at all

these people are cancer

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Giovannibulgari For This Useful Post:

lediakhov10 (17th December 2016)

Junior Member Principiante
    Thanks
    Normas que nadie cumple, ¿para que sirven?

Senior Member Profesional
    Thanks
    hola, alguien me podria regalar una cuenta de inclouddrive premium?
    gracias!