Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: SOBRE enlaces "SOLO PREMIUM"/ ABOUT "ONLY PREMIUM" links

Share |
    Member Principiante
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad2thebon3 View Post
    So many downloaders here are speaking illegal and illegal that uploading premium links are illegal just tell me one thing that downloading Futbol contents are not illegal ?? stop speaking illegal and illegal just say that you need a place to download everything is free and also I am really forced to say this because I have read the full thread and many have abused so much saying bad for cappers so here what i have to say about this all once again you need free Futbol you can find so many places for it as well here in rojadirecta you can find free contents. Cappers those who cannot upload for free just cannot you guys can download from who upload to free if some cappers are posting only premium its up to them they need to cover what the put in order to provide you all with high quality contents and cappers cannot post for free with all do respect they do not do a job here on rojadirecta or does job for you those who just search contents.
    No, it's not illegal to download, only to sell those downloads for money is illegal. Is not my fault that u don't know the law. This is a sharing site, not wall street, ok? So get it right, they should be banned. And by the way, if u can tell us to go somewhere else to download, then so we tell the cappers to go somewhere else to ask for money, but not here. I'm downloading from other sites a much beter quality, so u just make me laugh when u said me that i need to go somewhere else. I posted my opinion here just because i hate thiefs like those uploaders who are here just for money, not for sharing with others. If they want money, they should get a job, is simple.
    Last edited by ivanciprian; 30th October 2015 at 23:51.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ivanciprian For This Useful Post:

DAfonsoHenriques (31st October 2015), danny38 (31st October 2015)

Senior Member Amateur Bad2thebon3's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ivanciprian View Post
    No, it's not illegal to download, only to sell those downloads for money is illegal. Is not my fault that u don't know the law. This is a sharing site, not wall street, ok? So get it right, they should be banned. And by the way, if u can tell us to go somewhere else to download, then so we tell the cappers to go somewhere else to ask for money, but not here. I'm downloading from other sites a much beter quality, so u just make me laugh when u said me that i need to go somewhere else. I posted my opinion here just because i hate thiefs like those uploaders who are here just for money, not for sharing with others. If they want money, they should get a job, is simple.
    Then fine i gave the answer to your opinion that capping take money and time its not that cappers are making money they invest money as well in order to provide better quality and if you know better places then rojadirecta to download your contents fine its good for you and dude i know the law do not you tell me that downloading futbol is not illegal. Uploading and downloading futbol both are illegal anyways and you want the cappers ban seems like you have an issues with them am i right ?? say it clear because even knowing betters places then rojadirecta for finding your contents you are helping a lot here then. Once again cappers are not just making money here as said before they invest and provide better quality contents its not free and you said they should find a job or get ban what about you asking the Liga to put there Ligabox on your house for around 69 EUROS per month ? is it not better to watch all in full HD ?? then finding free and not paying even 5 times less for a premium account ?
    REAL FULL HD EPL SKY SPORTS
    DOWNLOAD AND SEE THE DIFFERENCE
    FHD - Bundesliga - La Liga - Serie A - Ligue 1

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bad2thebon3 For This Useful Post:

LilWiz (31st October 2015)

Member Principiante
    Thanks
    Better quality ? Are u kidding me? There are a very few matches uploaded in 1080 pi, usualy uploaded by Galataman, wich links are only for premium users. I would upload myself a few torrents from now on, because u are such greedy boys and people must not be forced to pay. Is a sharing site, simple as that . And i want to be banned only cappers like galataman or zidanekris wich are using just premium links. Stop complaining about that fucking money, football is not all about the money. U and the people like u are all what is wrong for football.
    Last edited by ivanciprian; 31st October 2015 at 01:07.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ivanciprian For This Useful Post:

afshin87 (17th January 2016), DAfonsoHenriques (1st November 2015), danny38 (31st October 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ivanciprian View Post
    Better quality ? Are u kidding me? There are a very few matches uploaded in 1080 pi, usualy uploaded by Galataman, wich links are only for premium users. I would upload myself a few torrents from now on, because u are such greedy boys and people must not be forced to pay. Is a sharing site, simple as that . And i want to be banned only cappers like galataman or zidanekris wich are using just premium links. Stop complaining about that fucking money, football is not all about the money. U and the people like u are all what is wrong for football.
    its not me who said that there are very few who upload 1080 and one of them is Galataman and you should know the reason why not everyone upload in 1080 right ? i was uploading every match in 1080 as well i know how hard it was capping 1080 and then uploading and you are saying that these cappers should be ban even after providing the 1080 i have nothing with galataman or zidanekris but i promise you have something with them for sure anyways if you are saying that i stop complaining about the money sorry i will not use the word you used but if you are not worried about the money then why crying for free links ?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bad2thebon3 For This Useful Post:

LilWiz (31st October 2015)

Member Principiante
    Thanks
    its not me who said that there are very few who upload 1080 and one of them is Galataman and you should know the reason why not everyone upload in 1080 right ? i was uploading every match in 1080 as well i know how hard it was capping 1080 and then uploading and you are saying that these cappers should be ban even after providing the 1080 i have nothing with galataman or zidanekris but i promise you have something with them for sure anyways if you are saying that i stop complaining about the money sorry i will not use the word you used but if you are not worried about the money then why crying for free links ?
    Because this is not a making money site for u the cappers. Galataman links are useless. Galataman upload just a small amount of matches in 1080 and almost no one can download them because are premium links. ANyway it doesn't matter, i will post myself 1080 pi just for free. I already started yesterday . Those who are crying for money are u, the greedy cappers. I'm not "cryng" for me, i'm crying for the users who are being exploateded by greedy people like u and galataman. Football fans are not a money tool for u. Of course i have something with those who are tryng to steal the beauty of football and the spirit of rojadirecta.

Member Principiante
    Thanks
    It seems inevitable that Galataman and Zidanekrisz (and perhaps others, LukasGTR and lizhengxiang) will leave this forum soon. Galataman may have already left. Sometimes, they are the only users that record a particular match, especially Galataman with his Turkish League games. What a shame it would be to lose two dedicated cappers. Some people here have no empathy.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LilWiz View Post
    It seems inevitable that Galataman and Zidanekrisz (and perhaps others, LukasGTR and lizhengxiang) will leave this forum soon. Galataman may have already left. Sometimes, they are the only users that record a particular match, especially Galataman with his Turkish League games. What a shame it would be to lose two dedicated cappers. Some people here have no empathy.
    And if they leave take my words that with all do respect 80% traffic of site will be gone and i am sure site admins will not like it as well i have seen few other very big forums as well they did they same that you cannot add only premium links anymore and trust me they are fully gone now and just few month ago they were the world best forums anyways.

If only premium not allowed I WILL BE OUT TO.
    Last edited by Bad2thebon3; 31st October 2015 at 14:15.

Junior Member Principiante
    Thanks

good luck then

And if they leave take my words that with all do respect 80% traffic of site will be gone and i am sure site admins will not like it as well i have seen few other very big forums as well they did they same that you cannot add only premium links anymore and trust me they are fully gone now and just few month ago they were the world best forums anyways.

If only premium not allowed I WILL BE OUT TO.

If you do that, then I'm wishing you good luck to you finding a paying site for you and your services. Or even I have a better idea for you: why don't you create a paying site like this where all your 'millionaires friends' will pay for the football content. At the end sum up your results and see if you have revenues or you are declining rather than staying here and give/share contents for free.
    In the meantime please leave this site for FREE, as I remember that premium & sharing links are two different words. Or not?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to danny38 For This Useful Post:

afshin87 (17th January 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by danny38 View Post
    If you do that, then I'm wishing you good luck to you finding a paying site for you and your services. Or even I have a better idea for you: why don't you create a paying site like this where all your 'millionaires friends' will pay for the football content. At the end sum up your results and see if you have revenues or you are declining rather than staying here and give/share contents for free.
    In the meantime please leave this site for FREE, as I remember that premium & sharing links are two different words. Or not?
    At the same time i request you to find a site for free so what about you also find a site where you find free links because dude we are not working for you that upload free links for you if say i am uploading to just premium do not download from me download from someone who is uploading in free so in this i leave the site or you do not download from me is same right ?

Junior Member Principiante
    Thanks

Only Premium shuld not be allowed here / Sólo Premium no debe permitirse aquí

If someone wanna make money, get out of this F R E E forum. Again, F R E E forum.

Most of the people coming to RD does not wanna pay / cannot pay.

This is not a place for some people to try to make business.

If RD lose visits is because Only Premiun uploaders.

At any moment another website like RD it appears, but only F R E E , there is a huge risk for the future of RD, because a minor percentage of visits are for Only Premium.

ADs shorters links ok, donations ok, asking for premium accounts so asking for money, should be forbidden here as soon as possible.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________________________

En español, por decirlo de forma breve, la mayoría viene a un foro G R A T I S asi que los que cobran son una molestia y un estorbo.
    En cualquier momento puede aparecer algo como RD que no permitan esta gente que viene a un foro gratis a tratar de hacer negocio, y será el fin de RD, porque la casi totalidad de la gente no viene aquí a pagar.