Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: SOBRE enlaces "SOLO PREMIUM"/ ABOUT "ONLY PREMIUM" links

Share |
    Junior Member Principiante
    Thanks

Shameless

Quote Originally Posted by GaLaTaMaN View Post

so for me there's only two solutions : premium links or nothing at all.
    NOTHING AL ALL, PLEASE !!!

There're too many shameless already into this forum.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orlov For This Useful Post:

antialonsista (4th November 2015), bobb007 (3rd November 2015), danny38 (4th November 2015), Joan Francis (17th November 2015), warnerizo (9th December 2015)

Senior Member Profesional siemprerealmadrid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 Times in 570 Posts
    Ok, gracias a los 2 por la aclaración

Junior Member Principiante
    Thanks
    At the end of the day. They are asking to be paid for something they have no right to be getting money for.

At least split the files under 1gb, but I know how some people are just greedy and want to make money of other peoples work. IE capping football matches to get paid is not a job.

Using UL and Rapidgator are two that are okay because of unrestricting services. Inclouddrive and nitroflare have no support except for inclouddrive below 1gb.

rip fbtz

Thanks
    Thanked 3,835 Times in 1,503 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ivanciprian View Post
    Mensaje MODERADO:
    ivanciprian:STOP if you want talking with someone, do it by P.M.
    Here all knows your opinion, so STOP.
    Or you win a permanent ban.
    Thx.
    Si bloquean el foro, puedes intentar contactar con otros usuarios aquí:
    http://rojabloqueada.foroactivo.com/

Normas generales Rojadirecta (Rojadirecta rules)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to churun For This Useful Post:

Bad2thebon3 (4th November 2015)

Thanks
    Por otro lado, se que se está tardando en resolver este tema, pero es necesario por varios motivos. Siento las molestias.

Member Principiante
    Thanks
    Guys, i will show you how to download premium links for free. My advice is to download torrent files with 1080 pi quality from other sites and upload them here. Lone Tiger do this, and others could do it too. If u are interested just send me a private message and ask me about those sites. Anyway, if u want those links with those low quality uploads, i will tell you how to download it, despite the fact that u shouldent do it, because torrents files are much easier to download and all the matches are in 1080 full hd.
    Ok, let's begin.. I will post a few sites links, but is not advertising, so pls dont ban or edit. Im just showing how to download premium links .
    http://www.premium-leechers.com/ Ok, this is a site with cboxes link premiums.. From here u can chose a cbox from sites like upload, rapidgator, incloudrdrive, etc.
    http://leech1s.com/check/ This is a link checker, here u must copy the link, for example https://www.inclouddrive.com/file/D3...-CSK-UCL_0.mkv...... After u copy, u check the link and will generate another link that u need to copy.
    http://leechpremium.link/cbox.html ---- THis is a cbox link. U need to register first, and after u log in, u copy the link in the box below of your name and just press go. They will generate you a download link. By the way, u also need internet download manager, is increasing your speed and the download will not block. So it's simple, u just register, login, check the link, post it on cbox, then u download the file.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm14aTZqXa4---- This is a video tutorial from youtube, in case that u didnt understand very well. Now u can download any match from galataman, or others. Im not advicing you to do that, i repeat, are many sites for free with 1080 pi quality, but if u want to download from those links, ok. Have fun . Feel free to ask me about this here or on private message. If someone could translate in spanish, so all the people to undersand, it will be ok. I know a little spanish, but i don;t know to write :p. Hope that this will help u guys. Have fun /// Forgot to mention some bad news. On that cbox premium, u need to pass by some advertsing anoyng comercial and submit a few times that u are not a roboot. It's easy to use, i could upload galataman links if i want )..Be careful at those advertising, dont close the tab that is generating the download.
    Last edited by ivanciprian; 4th November 2015 at 00:21.

Senior Member Amateur Bad2thebon3's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello everyone please do not follow what ivanciprian have said above please i request i have tested all what he said personally and its scam all sites works but in the end it shows just ads and ads and then few apps will be downloaded automatically to your computers so please do not follow what he said you will not get the downloadable link however you computer will get virus
    Last edited by Bad2thebon3; 4th November 2015 at 00:38.
    REAL FULL HD EPL SKY SPORTS
    DOWNLOAD AND SEE THE DIFFERENCE
    FHD - Bundesliga - La Liga - Serie A - Ligue 1

Member Principiante
    Thanks
    Guys, i just triyng to help. U can try and see it for yourself, or u can listen this user wich by the way is a premium link capper ))). He said that i did scams with mefagile upload links, but is not true. In order to download from megafiles, u just need to register for free and log in with the account. Look, this is chelsea liverpool match guys, u can check it yourself and see that i dont lie and dont scamm. http://www.megafileupload.com/hZxX/C...erpool.torrent This is chelsea Liverpol link torrent match, 1080 pi full hd. So, u can register on megafiles for free, log in with the account, use internet explorer and simply download the torrent. I posted also a video tutorial about those leech premium sites. But you guys decide if you listen the premium capper or u listen me, a user that is just tryng to help footbal fans.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad2thebon3 View Post
    Hello everyone please do not follow what ivanciprian have said above please i request i have tested all what he said personally and its scam all sites works but in the end it shows just ads and ads and then few apps will be downloaded automatically to your computers so please do not follow what he said you will not get the downloadable link however you computer will get virus
    Not if you do it well. I did montes ago, and few days ago ando works. A lot of adds, yes.

Anyway this info is for other thread of other subforum, Not here.

And Born2thebon3 vs ivanciprian no more please, I m tired

IN spanish : sois muy cansinos.
    Last edited by churun; 4th November 2015 at 00:51.

Member Principiante
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by churun View Post
    Not if you do it well. I did montes ago, and few days ago ando works. A lot of adds, yes.

Anyway this info is for other thread of other subforum, Not here.
    Of course it work perfectly fine. There are not so many adds, but u need to know to folow the correct adds and stay on the right ad. That user is discreting me for no reason. Just because he doesn't know how to use it, is not my fault. U should post this information to the first page, so all the users can see it .