Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: SOBRE enlaces "SOLO PREMIUM"/ ABOUT "ONLY PREMIUM" links

Share |
    Junior Member Principiante
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by antialonsista View Post
    Have you downloaded more than 100 matches in this site and just have 2 posts and 1 thanks?.....and....member from Sep 2015? ....anyway .....
    I used Rojadirecta since August 2014, I made an account very recently to report a problem with one of regmo's links for his upload. Before I never needed an account.

Thanks
    In general, the idea of this site is to provide free file-sharing, not a business / primary employment for uploaders. This is also something that exists in all types of file-sharing on the Internet - the Scene (Google Warez Scene if you're not familiar with the term) provides the majority of tv, film, music and gaming content that most people consume, and P2P groups on private trackers provide even more content o their users - all of this is done with a community spirit, not for profit. Why should sports be different?

But alright, an intermediate approach is also fine as long the primary objective is to make it possible for people to download. I think the yeraimg idea is a good one, except for one factor: if there is more than 1 link to a site like Uploaded, it defeats the purpose, because the site will enforce a long delay between 2 downloads for free users. So my amendment to this model would be a maximum of 1 link to a premium site per match and that link should be downloadable to free users (unlike Zidanekrisz's links).

Also the idea of 'Don't Reupload My Files' - hilarious.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DukeRake For This Useful Post:

antialonsista (22nd October 2015), judaspriest (23rd October 2015), MisterIceGuy (22nd October 2015)

Thanks

Freeeee

Quote Originally Posted by GaLaTaMaN View Post
    I don't understand everything, but here's my point of view.

As yeraimg said, there's a lot of background work (recording, encoding, uploading) and investment (recording hardware, subscriptions, internet and electricity bills).

I can't provide free links considering all of this, so for me there's only two solutions : premium links or nothing at all.

For those who are complaining, I think there's enough possibilities on the internet to download any matchs for free.

I agree with you mate 10000000% the people that is unhappy should buy the hardware for them selves and start recording , enconding , uploading for hours and hours, thats why i dont share here and some other foruns because some people want everything for FREE and they only think on them and dont think on the time we spent recording. I give my example i record around 50 matches per week but i only share with who deserve it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DRAGAO-AZUL For This Useful Post:

GaLaTaMaN (22nd October 2015)

Senior Member Amateur
    Thanks
    Ok, I'm gonna try my post in English, sorry in advance, because my skills in that language are not perfect.
    In my case, I've been uploader of movies and tv series and know how hard is upload something ,need time, spend money, and it's absolutely understandable if you expect to gain something for your effort; but Roja Directa is a free forum.
    It's easy to say "if don't like it don't download it, and I'm going with my files to other forum" , it will be a solution, if you need a forum just for premium, go for one and you never will read any complain from the users, or other idea is create a special place in Roja Directa just for premium users; or...
    Like Yeraimg said, mix free links with another links from servers like uploaded, rapidgator, etc (no nitroflare, incloudshare) ; because in this way earn both, downloaders and uploaders. I'm totally agree with this solution and use shorters, I don't care how many screens from shorters I have to pass, if the file keep free on this way.
    I don't know how many people in this forum is premium, I'd like to know; but the users no premium deserve a respect in this Forum, specially because this forum is Free!!!
    Thanks a lot and Congratulations Roja Directa on your anniversary.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to antialonsista For This Useful Post:

alzugaray (24th October 2015), judaspriest (23rd October 2015)

Senior Member Amateur
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aimarsito19 View Post
    Está claro, será mejor q sean enlaces premium q la gente q quiera se los pueda bajar a no subir nada !! Exigimos q la gente gaste su tiempo en capturar y subir un partido y q lo haga gratis xa q los demás en 5minutos lo bajemos !! q cada uno suba sus aportes a los enlaces q quiera !!
    En parte de acuerdo contigo, es muy fácil para un downloader quejarse y no ver todo el esfuerzo que se hace para capturar,editar,comprimir y subir un archivo pero como bien dijeron por ahí éste es un foro gratuito, el que quiera subir premium y sólo premium debería buscarse un foro exclusivamente para ello. No es coherente que en un "foro gratuito" se tenga que "pagar (haciéndose premium)" para descargar.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to antialonsista For This Useful Post:

alzugaray (24th October 2015)

Senior Member Amateur
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeRake View Post
    In general, the idea of this site is to provide free file-sharing, not a business / primary employment for uploaders. This is also something that exists in all types of file-sharing on the Internet - the Scene (Google Warez Scene if you're not familiar with the term) provides the majority of tv, film, music and gaming content that most people consume, and P2P groups on private trackers provide even more content o their users - all of this is done with a community spirit, not for profit. Why should sports be different?

But alright, an intermediate approach is also fine as long the primary objective is to make it possible for people to download. I think the yeraimg idea is a good one, except for one factor: if there is more than 1 link to a site like Uploaded, it defeats the purpose, because the site will enforce a long delay between 2 downloads for free users. So my amendment to this model would be a maximum of 1 link to a premium site per match and that link should be downloadable to free users (unlike Zidanekrisz's links).

Also the idea of 'Don't Reupload My Files' - hilarious.
    Totally agree with you mate!!! At the moment, Yeraimg's idea is the best option to me as well.

About "wait time between downloads", if you turn off your router for a while, you'll be able to download another file immediately. It works with uploaded or rapidgator. If you use JDownloader , close the program before reset.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to antialonsista For This Useful Post:

DukeRake (22nd October 2015), judaspriest (23rd October 2015)

Thanks
    Que bien que se haya hecho este post.

Lo principal para todos los uploaders, este foro no es una tienda/negocio, es un foro en el que se comparten partidos y resumenes para que todos disfrutemos de ellos, es por ello que un usuario que bloquea el acceso para que solo premium puedan descargar en mi opinión no deberia de seguir en este foro.

Por supuesto hay que pensar en los uploaders, evidentemente tiene un coste el poder aportar partidos, es por eso que me parece muy razonable lo que yeraimg lleva haciendo un tiempo y es el tema de meter un enlace mixto con el que pueda percibir algo a cambio. Eso sí, que no venga nadie con el rollo de que un enlace premium no sale a cuenta porque como digo, esto no es la apple store, es un foro para disfrutar del futbol de forma gratuita.

Espero que se tome la decisión de poner unas normas minimas para echar de este foro a la gente que viene aquí a comerciar con un contenido que además no es de su propiedad.

Un saludo a yeraimg por cierto, y tambien a los uploaders que suben a servidores de forma totalmente gratuita, si no fuera por ellos el foro se habria ido a tomar por saco.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pinxorl For This Useful Post:

alzugaray (24th October 2015), andresbarru (24th October 2015), antialonsista (22nd October 2015), churun (17th November 2015), goytzon (16th April 2016), judaspriest (23rd October 2015), spiritofstlouis (22nd October 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by judaspriest View Post
    Hola a todos.
    En mi opinión los uploaders pueden hacer lo que quieran, siempre y cuando sigan las normas, poner enlaces free, premium o mixtos (la propuesta de yeraimg es muy interesante), lo que no puedo entender de ninguna manera es que alguien (Zidanekrisz) no permita que nadie baje lo que sube si no se hace una cuenta premium, ¿porque?..... para eso tío te creas el Club Nitroflare o Inclouddrive y tu tus colegas compartís lo que os de la gana. Además del tan manido "Don't reupload my files"... no hombre no, si pago por bajarme tus ficheros luego haré lo que quiera, porque ya son MIS ficheros.
    Yo asumo que si quiero bajarme algo de uploaded o rapidgator por ejemplo, me tardará mogollón, pero dependiendo de lo que sea, no me importa, por ejemplo la AFL (gracias OIARSO), porque no me van a decir nada en el telediario de como han quedado, así que lo puedo ver 3 días más tarde, pero un día como ayer, uno ve al Barça en Antena 3 y cuando acaba se pasa por aquí para bajarse al Valencia y coño, que no hay manera.
    En fin, debate díficil, entiendo que los uploaders quieran ver recompensado su trabajo pero creo que hay maneras como la que ha propuesto yeraimg que resultarían mejor para la mayor parte de la comunidad.
    Un saludo a todos.
    De acuerdo contigo, subir partidos implica mucho trabajo, tiempo, entre otras cosas y esta bien que los uploaders quieran obtener una ligera recompensa en su trabajo, la propuesta de Yeraiming se me hace bastante buena, podemos buscar servidores que puedan generar dinero a los uploaders, pero que ademas sirvan para que todos podamos descargarlos de forma gratuita, como ya yeraiming lo ha propuesto, ya que los servidores como Nitroflare o Incloudrive no te permiten descargar absolutamente nada si no eres premium, en cambio en otros servidores el hecho de ser premium solo implica aumentar tu velocidad para bajar archivos, es por eso que yo veo muy el buscar servidores que beneficien a ambas partes, tanto a los uploaders como a los visitantes.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to karlozapk For This Useful Post:

alzugaray (25th October 2015), judaspriest (23rd October 2015), spiritofstlouis (22nd October 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,179 Times in 3,656 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by karlozapk View Post
    De acuerdo contigo, subir partidos implica mucho trabajo, tiempo, entre otras cosas y esta bien que los uploaders quieran obtener una ligera recompensa en su trabajo, la propuesta de Yeraiming se me hace bastante buena, podemos buscar servidores que puedan generar dinero a los uploaders, pero que ademas sirvan para que todos podamos descargarlos de forma gratuita, como ya yeraiming lo ha propuesto, ya que los servidores como Nitroflare o Incloudrive no te permiten descargar absolutamente nada si no eres premium, en cambio en otros servidores el hecho de ser premium solo implica aumentar tu velocidad para bajar archivos, es por eso que yo veo muy el buscar servidores que beneficien a ambas partes, tanto a los uploaders como a los visitantes.
    Ya os digo yo dos servidores que dan dinero y sus descargas son gratuitas.

Cloudyvideos, Descarga sin ser premium Hasta 2Gb por archivo (Limite de subida por archivo con cuenta free)
    Depositfiles, Descarga sin ser Premium Hasta 10Gb por archivo (Límite de 10Gb por archivo)

Este último es el que yo uso, y la gente puede descargar hasta archivos de 10Gb a una velocidad de 140-160 Kbps (Más rápido que los servidores de pago usados en este foro a Excepción de Cloudyvideos)

Cloudyvideos sería interesante para los uploaders si obtuvieramos ganancias importantes desde España, pero desde territorio nacional sólo ganariamos 2$ por 10.000 descargas de un archivo comprendido entre los 1,5Gb y los 3Gb.

Por mi parte como uploader seguiré subiendo a Uploaded y Depositfiles, uno "premium" cuando el archivo supera 1Gb, y el otro donde todo el mundo lo puede descargar salvo que ocupe más de 10Gb cada archivo.
    Register Free Or Buy A Premium Account On 1fichier HERE. Just 30€ per year.
    Registrate Gratis O Compra una Cuenta Premium de 1fichier AQUI. Sólamente 30€ al año.

Avoid all advertising without Ad-Blocker. More info Here: http://j.gs/EK18 Works in all devices.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sppcctv For This Useful Post:

andresbarru (24th October 2015), goytzon (16th April 2016), judaspriest (23rd October 2015), SagitarioNegro (5th January 2016), spiritofstlouis (22nd October 2015), taquicardia (25th October 2015)

Member Principiante
    Thanks
    gracias sppcctv...

eres de los pocos o de los muchos aunque solo veamos a los que ponen descargas premium que de verdad hacen algo para lo que se hizo esta pagina...

muy agradecido a ti y a los demas!!!