Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: SOBRE enlaces "SOLO PREMIUM"/ ABOUT "ONLY PREMIUM" links

Share |
    Senior Member Profesional
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,083 Times in 708 Posts
    This thread is too important to be swallowed up in the black hole which is this forum (almost 5000 pages).
    Can it be stick up at the top of the first page as info for new users?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MisterIceGuy For This Useful Post:

judaspriest (23rd October 2015)

Junior Member Principiante
    Thanks
    Hola,

Es estupendo poder ver todo tipo de ligas y descargarlo rápido y gratis pero la cuestión es que casi todos los que critican a los uploaders premium no suben nunca nada. Yo no subo nada y pago por bajarme esas cosas, gracias a Zidanekris o Galataman puedo descargar partidos que me interesan y que nadie más sube. La solución es que otro capture esos partidos con su calidad, gratis y cada jornada.

Hi,

It's great to watch all kind of leagues and sports and donwload them fast and free but the fact is that almost any critic member with premium uploaders do not upload anything. I don't upload anything so I pay for an incloudrive account and thanks to Zidanekris, Galataman and many others I can download many matches I'm interested in. Nobody else upload them, if I could get them for free it would be perfect but if they want money for their effort, that's ok for me. If any uploader offers the same matches with such high quality, week after week, I'd gladly download from their links.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to gzkid For This Useful Post:

LilWiz (24th October 2015)

Senior Member Profesional nikitis's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would love to use a different cloud service with infinite storage place without payment, but other than inclouddrive others do not know.

Or give a specific list of normal sites where you can track the number of downloads. Mega, Google Drive does not track the number of downloads.
    and

Thanks
    adfly and link short for profit are minor and I am fine with these. Premium only links are useless and I am not paying for an account for some random page that is only used by a few people. I use real debrid so anything I try to download I use that first.

Banned Principiante
    Thanks
    Hello everyone,

Two topics to discuss:

1- Premium links (pay to download sports recordings); we're not questioning whether we want to or not. It's not legal in Spain. In all the cases taken to the Courts lately, rulings are only favorable to websites, forums, etc when they are non-profit (ie where the sued person makes no money with links).

Sharing links for non-profit in Spain is legal. Making money with it... It is not. Just don't give "Them" the chance to close RojaDirecta.

2- RojaDirecta has always been a sharing site. Sharing is not charging for the material that is uploaded. Whoever comes here does it for free. As others have said before, whoever wants to make money knows there are other websites out there that don't mind the risk of closing...

Capture and upload matches needs effort and costs. And everyone who downloads in RojaDirecta knows it and appreciates the efforts of cappers / uploaders (or should). And if I reupload something to other server or I make a torrent I will credit and thank the original capper/uploader for their work, of course. As noted above, the before said "do not reupload my files" is simply ridiculous. And if anyone thinks that thanking / giving credit is not enough for their work and wants money... Again, there are other forums.

So, my opinion is that we should not allow the Premium servers where we cannot download without paying (Nitroflare, Inclouddrive, etc). Servers where we can download, albeit slowly, but without paying (Uploaded, Depositfile, etc) could be allowed. And heartily recommend fast and free servers (Mega, Lolabits, torrents, etc).

=================================================

Hola a todos,

Dos temas a comentar:

1- Enlaces Premium (pagar por bajar contenidos deportivos); no es una cuestión de si los queremos o no. No son legales en España. De todos los juicios que está habiendo últimamente, los sitios web, foros, etc pierden siempre que existe ánimo de lucro (o sea, donde el interesado gana dinero con los enlaces). En el resto se ganan los juicios.

Compartir enlaces sin ánimo de lucro en España es legal. Ganar dinero con ello no. No demos excusas para que nos cierren RojaDirecta.

2- RojaDirecta siempre ha sido una web para compartir. Compartir no es cobrar por el material que se sube. El que entra aquí lo hace gratis. Como han dicho otros antes que yo, el que quiera ganar dinero sabe que hay otras webs por ahí a las que no les importa el riego de cerrar...

Capturar y subir partidos supone trabajo y coste. Y todos los que descargan de Rojadirecta lo saben y agradecen su esfuerzo a los cappers/uploaders (o deberían hacerlo). Y si resubo algo a otro servidor o hago un torrent será dando crédito al que lo creó y agradeciendo su trabajo, por supuesto. Como han dicho anteriormente, lo de "don't reupload my files" es simplemente ridículo. Y si alguien cree que con agradecerle/darle crédito no es suficiente por su trabajo y quiere dinero, insisto, hay otros foros.

Por tanto, mi opinión es que no se deben permitir los servidores Premium de los que no se puede descargar sin pagar (tipo Nitroflare, Inclouddrive, etc). Se pueden permitir los que te dejan descargar, aunque sea lento, pero sin pagar (Uploaded, Depositfile, etc). Y recomendar efusivamente los rápidos y gratis (Mega, Lolabits, torrents, etc).

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Furilo For This Useful Post:

antialonsista (23rd October 2015), barnysoda (25th October 2015), DukeRake (23rd October 2015), farinos (25th October 2015), judaspriest (23rd October 2015), kentsu (23rd October 2015), LilWiz (24th October 2015), spiritofstlouis (23rd October 2015)

Senior Member Profesional nikitis's Avatar
    Thanks
    You speak as a consumer of free content. You know that is completely free of charge nothing comes - somebody pays for it.
    Entirely reasonable that if you really want to get something, you will not regret it 10 euros per month (on incloud, for example).
    Free alternatives are always there - it is the other Capper.
    It is logical that if you want to match exactly from Galataman, for example, you buy the account for the month, do not regret.
    It will bring you a lot of fun as you wish.

The choice is always there!

p.s. really you are looking at free of charge a torrent

And I do not understand you: you're either envious those who has 10 euros per month to download and view a specific release.
    Or you do not want that they were all here?
    They are not and will not go away if the four best-known group of users (Lucas Galataman, Zinedine and Chinese)
    and

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nikitis For This Useful Post:

LilWiz (24th October 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,835 Times in 1,503 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterIceGuy View Post
    This thread is too important to be swallowed up in the black hole which is this forum (almost 5000 pages).
    Can it be stick up at the top of the first page as info for new users?
    Prefiero no hacerlo "stick" , está más vivo el Tema así, como uno más, al menos los primeros días. La mayoria de usuarios no visitan los "sticks"

Por otro lado millones de gracias a todos por opinar. Veremos que hacer con todo esto. Ya os comentaré de lo que conlleva tomar cualquier medida. Saludos y de nuevo muchas gracias.
    Si bloquean el foro, puedes intentar contactar con otros usuarios aquí:
    http://rojabloqueada.foroactivo.com/

Normas generales Rojadirecta (Rojadirecta rules)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to churun For This Useful Post:

judaspriest (23rd October 2015)

Thanks
    It costs £6 a month for a multi host. It really is not that expensive. And can download as much as i want.

Senior Member Amateur Bad2thebon3's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello everyone,

I am a capper as many others here however I took a break due to my personal reasons (study) and i will start capping again soon. Here is my point of view for uploaders (cappers ) and downloaders.

Uploaders.

We have to pay for the subscriptions which is 20 times more then what downloaders pay for just one month premium account of any premium site and all the cappers will agree to me on this point so what we do to provide a single match to you i am speaking about downloaders here we have to record , encode and then upload that match which believe me is a lot of hard work and i personally have a high speed internet which allows me to upload a match quickly and its not free i pay 10 times more then what you downloaders pay for just one month premium account so if cappers do not provide premium link from where does we cover all the bills ? please think about it that you downloaders pay just around 10 to 12 dollars or euros for a premium account what about us ? we pay 50 times more then what you pay and why are we paying this all bills just so we can provide you all the latest match and get little profit for us as well.

Downloaders.

If downloaders cannot pay just 10 to 12 dollars or euros for a premium account why you downloaders do not get the subscriptions for your self and pay around 100 euros per month to just watch Liga ? you downloaders are paying just 10 to 12 dollars or euros and still not happy.

With all do respect we cappers are noting without downloaders and downloaders will get nothing if we stop capping so please you downloaders have to think about us as well. paying 10 dollars for a premium account and downloading all the matchs are 100 times better then paying 100 euros for just Liga subscription and with just one premium you downloaders are downloading everything liga , bundesliga , EPL , UEFA and much more and you are still unhappy.

P.S : forum is noting without cappers and cappers are nothing without a better forum. I salute all the cappers and moderators here for doing the great job they are doing.

Message for cappers , downloaders and moderators : Google is nothing if we people do not use it for search and we people have nothing else better then google for search.
    Last edited by Bad2thebon3; 22nd October 2015 at 23:47.
    REAL FULL HD EPL SKY SPORTS
    DOWNLOAD AND SEE THE DIFFERENCE
    FHD - Bundesliga - La Liga - Serie A - Ligue 1

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bad2thebon3 For This Useful Post:

LilWiz (24th October 2015), mrxula (24th October 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad2thebon3 View Post
    Hello everyone,

I am a capper as many others here however I took a break due to my personal reasons (study) and i will start capping again soon. Here is my point of view for uploaders (cappers ) and downloaders.

Uploaders.

We have to pay for the subscriptions which is 20 times more then what downloaders pay for just one month premium account of any premium site and all the cappers will agree to me on this point so what we do to provide a single match to you i am speaking about downloaders here we have to record , encode and then upload that match which believe me is a lot of hard work and i personally have a high speed internet which allows me to upload a match quickly and its not free i pay 10 times more then what you downloaders pay for just one month premium account so if cappers do not provide premium link from where does we cover all the bills ? please think about it that you downloaders pay just around 10 to 12 dollars or euros for a premium account what about us ? we pay 50 times more then what you pay and why are we paying this all bills just so we can provide you all the latest match and get little profit for us as well.

Downloaders.

If downloaders cannot pay just 10 to 12 dollars or euros for a premium account why you downloaders do not get the subscriptions for your self and pay around 100 euros per month to just watch Liga ? you downloaders are paying just 10 to 12 dollars or euros and still not happy.

With all do respect we cappers are noting without downloaders but please you downloaders have to think about us as well. paying 10 dollars for a premium account and downloading all the matchs are 100 times better then paying 100 euros for just Liga subscription and with just one premium you downloaders are downloading everything liga , bundesliga , EPL , UEFA and much more and you are still unhappy.

P.S : forum is noting without cappers and cappers are nothing without a better forum. I salute all the cappers and moderators here for doing the great job they are doing.

Message for cappers , downloaders and moderators : Google is nothing if we people do not use it for search and we people have nothing else better then google for search.
    Your price structure seems very expensive, 100 euros for la liga games o.O