Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: SOBRE enlaces "SOLO PREMIUM"/ ABOUT "ONLY PREMIUM" links

Share |
    Senior Member Amateur Bad2thebon3's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Linwelin View Post
    Your price structure seems very expensive, 100 euros for la liga games o.O
    @Linwelin I am just trying to explain the different its not about the prices. The whole point is that paying for a premium account 10 € / month is 100 times better.
    Last edited by Bad2thebon3; 23rd October 2015 at 00:43.
    REAL FULL HD EPL SKY SPORTS
    DOWNLOAD AND SEE THE DIFFERENCE
    FHD - Bundesliga - La Liga - Serie A - Ligue 1

Senior Member Profesional nikitis's Avatar
    Thanks
    You can also buy IPTV 10-20 euros per month. And watch what will be available.
    I, unfortunately, because of its distance from Europe and bad Internet can not obtain a stable IPTV, so some matches I download.
    And I do not feel sorry for the premium account of 10 euros
    and

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nikitis For This Useful Post:

Bad2thebon3 (23rd October 2015)

Junior Member Principiante
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinxorl View Post

Un saludo a yeraimg por cierto, y tambien a los uploaders que suben a servidores de forma totalmente gratuita, si no fuera por ellos el foro se habria ido a tomar por saco.
    Totalmente de acuerdo,si no fuera por ellos,esta web estaria muerta.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carratrac For This Useful Post:

PaoloSarpi (23rd October 2015), spiritofstlouis (23rd October 2015)

Senior Member Amateur
    Thanks
    If you're going to post premium only links at least post on RG where many people have an account and if you don't have one it's very easy to "borrow" one if you know where to look

Senior Member Amateur
    Thanks
    PERDON que me meta en esto pero aca hay muchos que stan matando la pagina con cobrar por las subidas un dia no muy lejano esta la dejaran de ver y pòder bajar o subir aca culpa de aquellos que se lucran de otros .... esta la subieron con los caballeros que sin cobrar subian y se pudo que otras personas tambien aportaran dejen esas compañias que cobran por subir o bajar no todos pueden aserlo .... creo que esta pagina nacio para compartir gracias y que los presentes de esta dejen algo positivo para los que aportan y otros que disfruten gracias y que no les moleste esta nota

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cargazon For This Useful Post:

judaspriest (24th October 2015)

Junior Member Principiante
    Thanks
    In my opinion the uploaders are doing all the downloaders a huge favor by uploading almost every major sport, usually very soon after they are finished. It would be nearly impossible for me to watch the NFL, NBA, and EPL without this website and all the work put in by uploaders. The amount of content here is easily worth a few euros a month for me, and I am extremely grateful to all the uploaders.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stationtostation For This Useful Post:

Bad2thebon3 (23rd October 2015), LilWiz (24th October 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stationtostation View Post
    In my opinion the uploaders are doing all the downloaders a huge favor by uploading almost every major sport, usually very soon after they are finished. It would be nearly impossible for me to watch the NFL, NBA, and EPL without this website and all the work put in by uploaders. The amount of content here is easily worth a few euros a month for me, and I am extremely grateful to all the uploaders.
    I totally agree with you. One should be very grateful and appreciative to those who use their free time to record, encode and upload matches and events that many of us don't have in our free tv channels or basic cable.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PaoloSarpi For This Useful Post:

Bad2thebon3 (23rd October 2015), stationtostation (23rd October 2015)

Senior Member Profesional
    Thanks
    Cada uno que elija el método de subida que le de la gana, luego la gente elegirá los link que quiera.Libertad señores.Criticar el trabajo de alguien cuando uno no mueve un dedo(ni un mísero "me gusta") me parece fuerte.Queremos todo gratis y en 2min en nuestro pc, y eso, cada vez, va a ser mas complicado.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mariobg29 For This Useful Post:

panchitopuskas (23rd October 2015)

Senior Member Amateur
    Thanks
    Those who provide the videos should be respected due to their contribution. However, all providers should provide at least one option for free users to download. And the providers should ensure that the file's size won't exceed the limitation imposed on free users, i.e. 1GB usually.

If you want to download at a faster speed and more options, you can subscribe the premium accounts.

Personally, I appreciate the member lizhengxiang very much. He usually uploaded videos on inclouddrive and uploaded, as well as rapidgator before. I think every one provide videos should act in the same way.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to jiweishendi For This Useful Post:

LilWiz (24th October 2015)

Member Principiante
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mariobg29 View Post
    Cada uno que elija el método de subida que le de la gana, luego la gente elegirá los link que quiera.Libertad señores.Criticar el trabajo de alguien cuando uno no mueve un dedo(ni un mísero "me gusta") me parece fuerte.Queremos todo gratis y en 2min en nuestro pc, y eso, cada vez, va a ser mas complicado.
    no puedo estar mas de acuerdo,a mi no me importa pagar si me ofrecen calidad como regmo o galataman por poner dos ejemplos.Ademas si los uploaders que suben ahora en premium dejan de hacerlo esta web si que estaría muerta.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to panchitopuskas For This Useful Post:

jurasros (24th October 2015)