Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FUTBOL: Serie A 17/18 - Bologna vs. Napoli - 10/09/2017

Share |
    Junior Member Principiante
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Giovannibulgari View Post
    hello there, glad you enjoy it

I dont understand what you mean.

if you click on the link you are able to download it without any problem.

For those who have problems downloading from Mega because of limits:

Register for 24 hour trial at Ibvpn or Safervpn (use Tor browser + temp email and activate)

Download Megadownloader, start megadownloader

go to the mega.nz link, the program will catch the link, click on "Add link"

now start download, then pause or something before it gets to 3gb, close the program, change IP with VPN, restart program, Resume download

it works this way, its one way
    Thanks for the reply.

For example, 2nd Day vs Atalanta game, http://forum.rojadirecta.es/showthre...nta-27-08-2017

The first version (2.93 GB) is a "Folder Link", which means your post has at least two files (pregame + match); The second one (2.7 GB) is a "File link", which means only ONE file.

Could you please post the seperate links (pregame + match, like this 3rd Round one) when it is a "Folder link". I'll appreciate it very much. Thanks!

Senior Member Amateur Giovannibulgari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by elasticowael View Post
    Thanks for the reply.

For example, 2nd Day vs Atalanta game, http://forum.rojadirecta.es/showthre...nta-27-08-2017

The first version (2.93 GB) is a "Folder Link", which means your post has at least two files (pregame + match); The second one (2.7 GB) is a "File link", which means only ONE file.

Could you please post the seperate links (pregame + match, like this 3rd Round one) when it is a "Folder link". I'll appreciate it very much. Thanks!
    I understand what you mean I think, but the problem with the Atalanta game was that it was taken down for copyright violation. That is why it is not available, and I did not reupload it anymore.

The file is not available not because the link is invalid, but because it was removed for violating copyrights (flagged by Sky Italia probably)

My links should always be available, I never post folder links. The "Pre Game+Full" is a single video file, unless in some cases i post separate 1st 2nd half etc...

I hope i understood you, if not feel free to explain again.