Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NBA 2017/18 Season - Cleveland Cavaliers @ Oklahoma City Thunder 13.02.2018

Share |
    Senior Member Amateur
    Thanks
    to akping, thank you for your torrents, but Mrshins are not the same as yours, you get the torrents direct from the source which are private, not open, most of the time its not even downloadable, whereas Mrshins reupload the torrents to make them open for everyone to download....no offence

Junior Member Principiante
    Thanks
    first of all, I was registered, but I lost my password after my old email was hacked. You can control if you want, my username was Sbrillo88. I'm here in this forum from a long time. It's very strange that, 1 month ago your torrents was very fast and now I can't download them in less than 5 hours.
    I repeat, you doing a wonderful work with the releases and I thank you, and I'm sorry if seems that I wanted to attack your work. I just want pointed out it to you or to the admins of the forum. The forum rules are the problem, "you can't post same release even if it's from another torrent". Without this rule, there will be not any complains. Everyone can choose the torrent they want. Again, I'm sincerely apologize if you take this as an attack on your work.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sbrillo88 For This Useful Post:

Cats Eye (14th February 2018)

Banned Crack
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,519 Times in 4,938 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sbrillo88 View Post
    first of all, I was registered, but I lost my password after my old email was hacked. You can control if you want, my username was Sbrillo88. I'm here in this forum from a long time. It's very strange that, 1 month ago your torrents was very fast and now I can't download them in less than 5 hours.
    I repeat, you doing a wonderful work with the releases and I thank you, and I'm sorry if seems that I wanted to attack your work. I just want pointed out it to you or to the admins of the forum. The forum rules are the problem, "you can't post same release even if it's from another torrent". Without this rule, there will be not any complains. Everyone can choose the torrent they want. Again, I'm sincerely apologize if you take this as an attack on your work.

Quote Originally Posted by Cats Eye View Post
    to akping, thank you for your torrents, but Mrshins are not the same as yours, you get the torrents direct from the source which are private, not open, most of the time its not even downloadable, whereas Mrshins reupload the torrents to make them open for everyone to download....no offence

My reply to both of you or maybe YOU only, if you really so care so much about download speed, please join the private tracker.

Senior Member Amateur
    Thanks
    to akping, thank you for all your hard works, may be you can reupoad the torrents like Mrshins did to his lately, I know this will require more works, but at least it is really possible to download normally like you upoaded not too long ago. again, I am sorry to upsad you, just suggestion thats all.

Banned Crack
    Thanks
    to akping, thank you for all your hard works, may be you can reupoad the torrents like Mrshins did to his lately, I know this will require more works, but at least it is really possible to download normally like you upoaded not too long ago. again, I am sorry to upsad you, just suggestion thats all.
    Rules No.1 for the forum
    http://forum.rojadirecta.es/showthre...s-de-los-foros

"1. Responsibility.The words of a user are his. The user is solely responsible for everything that he posts in the forums. rojadirecta.com does not verify, approve or respond to the contents of a published message. This means that the user will be held responsible for following these rules, and that he is legally responsible if the message includes, for example, defamatory comments or material protected by copyright laws, trademark, patents or trade secrets and does not have the permission of the author or the owner. Material with reproduction rights must only be published if the user is the author or owner of the material or has received the express permission of the author or owner. "

repost the torrent with add in tracker are diff as download and create new torrent. So the truth is Mrshin way are break the rules.

Senior Member Amateur
    Thanks
    Dear akping, you mean all the openloads links are in violation of the copyright too? they are recreation from the torrents too.

Banned Crack
    Thanks
    Dear akping, you mean all the openloads links are in violation of the copyright too? they are recreation from the torrents too.
    So fine, all should just stop post the torrent/openload option, include all other sports and this sub-forum can be close down

Senior Member Balón de oro
    Thanks
    Thanked 119,439 Times in 46,577 Posts

BASKETBALL: NBA 2017/18 RS - Cleveland Cavaliers @ Oklahoma City Thunder - 13.02.2018

Ripper........ jaguar777
    Video......... mp4, h.264, 1280х720, 29.97 fps, ~3000 kbps
    Audio......... English, aac, 44.1 khz, Stereo, 128 kbps
    Size........... 2.1 GB
    Broadcast.. home feed (Fox Sports Oklahoma)

OPENLOAD
    http://cutwin.com/R9K9oCb
    http://linkshrink.net/7zw1yI
    How to download from: CLICKNUPLOAD https://i.imgur.com/bRDjmYe.png

How to download from: DAILYUPLOADS https://i.imgur.com/Gt0yP9k.png

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lone Tiger For This Useful Post:

kentsu (14th February 2018), nenad33 (14th February 2018), randyf (16th February 2018), vrecta (14th February 2018)

Thanks
    I'm not really sure what the problem is here, I just downloaded this torrent from first post in 6 minutes at 8 MB/s speed - and usually also don't have problems with download speed.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to frulex For This Useful Post:

akping (14th February 2018)

Thanks
    To akping : Thanks for your job since a long time, really appreciated. For your torrents, not really a problem for me (i have not a good speed connection in France), so if i can download a game in 30 minutes (and it's often), it's cool, but if it's in 3 hours, no problem for me. Result is important : to see the game the evening after works. So, many thanks for your job.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to macolive For This Useful Post:

akping (15th February 2018)